March 17, 20197 yr Author North Carolina in Columbus, which means Kentucky won't get to play there either. Best they can hope for now is Des Moines.
March 17, 20197 yr Tennessee gets the 2 in the South. UK does not get to play in Louisville. Said it a few weeks ago. :idunno:
March 17, 20197 yr Yeah, I don't think this 64 team March Madness event is ever going to catch on... Yeah it’s cool for the fans, it’s the worst possible way to crown a champion.
March 17, 20197 yr Author Said it a few weeks ago. :idunno: I think if a few things had broken differently, they would have. They were almost certainly never getting there as the 1. They probably could have gotten it as the 2 if not for losing to UT.
March 17, 20197 yr The best thing for the Cats to get to the final 4 I think would be the #2 in the West.
March 17, 20197 yr Author Kentucky in as the 2 in the Midwest. They get shipped to Jacksonville. Also placed right next to Wofford and Seton Hall. So that part, not the best.
March 17, 20197 yr That's a cake walk for UK. Can't complain about that draw. Haven’t seen the bracket, but UNC is never a cakewalk
March 17, 20197 yr Author Kentucky placed right next top top 20 team Wofford and a Seton Hall team that beat them already. Houston is not an intimidating 3 seed to me. I'm more eyeballing the Big 12 champ Iowa State as the 6. But all in all, there are worse draws to be had for them. I think the South is much tougher.
March 17, 20197 yr Yeah it’s cool for the fans, it’s the worst possible way to crown a champion. I actually agree with that...
March 17, 20197 yr Author Who is going to be the #2 in the west Michigan? Gotta be. I don't even know who else contends. Texas Tech?
March 17, 20197 yr Author Something to notice if Kentucky plays Wofford - they shoot better than 41% as a team from three. We saw how poorly Kentucky defended that on Saturday.
March 17, 20197 yr Haven’t seen the bracket, but UNC is never a cakewalk They wouldn't play UNC until the Elite 8. They should blow out everyone on their way to UNC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.