March 17, 20197 yr Author Louisville is the #7 in the East. Facing Minnesota in Des Moines on Thursday. Michigan State gets the 2 seed in the East.
March 17, 20197 yr Author I think Duke has a pretty clear path to the Elite Eight. Virginia Tech is probably their toughest potential test in the way. And that's fine, given that Duke is #1 overall. Michigan State is a very tough draw for them being the top overall seed. LSU is solid as well if they can get over their off court issues.
March 17, 20197 yr Curious how the rest of this ends up, but every year on selection Sunday I’m more and more amazed at just how ridiculous this whole thing is. I’d rather argue over 4 teams all day everyday over this 64 team crap.
March 17, 20197 yr Author Virginia placed next to Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, and Kansas State. That's a pretty tough grouping.
March 17, 20197 yr Author Tennessee gets the 2 in the South. UK does not get to play in Louisville. Tennessee gets a tough draw with Cincinnati potentially in Columbus.
March 17, 20197 yr I think Duke has a pretty clear path to the Elite Eight. Virginia Tech is probably their toughest potential test in the way. And that's fine, given that Duke is #1 overall. Michigan State is a very tough draw for them being the top overall seed. LSU is solid as well if they can get over their off court issues. Michigan State did just lose another player to an injury today. Looked like it was likely season ending.
March 17, 20197 yr Curious how the rest of this ends up, but every year on selection Sunday I’m more and more amazed at just how ridiculous this whole thing is. I’d rather argue over 4 teams all day everyday over this 64 team crap. Yeah, I don't think this 64 team March Madness event is ever going to catch on...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.