Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central

Who wins? 292 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      64%
    • Johnson Central
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I see CCH winning this one fairly easily. With the way Blesser has come around each week, he is really throwing the ball good. I think CCH has too much speed for JC. This will probably be another great NKY power having there way with another good EKY team. Yeah every once in awhile the may pull off the upset, but not very often or even that. Now I can walk the streets of the HILLS.:D

  • Replies 478
  • Views 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH has already filled 3+ buses for students not including girls from NDA, or parents.

 

The count of the buses is at 9 total of parents/students

The count of the buses is at 9 total of parents/students

 

 

Will the last one out of Covington please turn out the lights...

The count of the buses is at 9 total of parents/students

Just to be curious... what time are they leaving?

Highlands use to travel to Belfry to play in their annual Bowl Game. Is that far enough for you.:D Anywhere-Anyplace-Anytime

 

Once. And they were very unhappy on the trip home. :D

Thats almost three miles. Feel worse now?

 

What's almost 3 miles? 1.5 kilometers? Man, I should have paid more attention in school, but I thought a kilometer was less than a mile. My truck only gets about 5 kilometers per gallon then! Thanks alot (lol).

Man, I should have paid more attention in school

 

Perhaps. He was saying that 5000 yards (15000 feet) is almost 3 miles. ;)

The count of the buses is at 9 total of parents/students

 

Better make secure parking arrangements. I think all the chop shops have been shut down, but I'd hate to see nine buses stripped and on blocks. That just looks bad on the community.

Perhaps. He was saying that 5000 yards (15000 feet) is almost 3 miles. ;)

 

You're right. No way to slip out of that one gracefully. Hey Gu, can you strike my last three posts?

Will the last one out of Covington please turn out the lights...

 

And bring a football. Our's fell in the creek. Stop at Skyline and get me a 5-way too please. I'll pay ya' back.

You're right. No way to slip out of that one gracefully. Hey Gu, can you strike my last three posts?

 

LOL, no it don't work that way, CL. You make your bed, ... :D

You're right. No way to slip out of that one gracefully. Hey Gu, can you strike my last three posts?

 

Not sure calling him 'Gu' will help either...:creepy:

LOL, no it don't work that way, CL. You make your bed, ... :D

 

Sorry, I had to go throw some coal in the stove. Thanks Watusi, and to think I used to walk the sidelines with Dick Roddy, jottin' down all those classic quotes. I'll always have Pond Creek's back. But with that direct line, you could have helped me out. Its OK though...sniff, sniff...

Not sure calling him 'Gu' will help either...:creepy:

 

I wasn't calling Watusi "Gu". I was calling Guru "Gu". Just an abbreviation. Why is that "creepy" :creepy: to you?

Sorry, the same rules appy to everyone. We don't edit posts just because somebody posted something they later wanted to change. It is the nature of the beast

 

So proof twice, post once. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.