Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central

Who wins? 292 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      64%
    • Johnson Central
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There will be enough seats for the CCH band. Mr. Whitaker and Mr. Trimble will see to that.

 

Should we let UA in on our secret??:jump:

 

Louisville had a great idea this year when they played WVU. They had a "blackout." They asked all their fans to dress in black.

 

Johnson Central needs to have something like that. Have all JC fans dress in yellow.

 

CCH and Lex Cath did this type of thing last weekend. Lex Cath wore all black and the Colonels wore all white.

 

 

:dancingpa That will be the Colonels on the way to Louisville next weekend.

  • Replies 478
  • Views 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else listing to Matney's radio show on WSIP?

Is anybody else listing to Matney's radio show on WSIP?

 

 

Do they stream? What's he saying?

Do they stream? What's he saying?

It's over. Sorry.

 

Actually, he didnt get to say much. Alot of people called in and just thanked him and the team for giving Johnson County something to be proud of. They got cut short because of the UK ballgame.

uhhhh... Those are empty words.

 

Highlands would NEVER agree to that. HHS is one of the schools that love to host anyone, but won't do the home/away thing vs. out-in-the-state schools.

 

And no, Boyle Co. and Danville don't count. Heck, the trip is

 

:sssh:

Highlands use to travel to Belfry to play in their annual Bowl Game. Is that far enough for you.:D Anywhere-Anyplace-Anytime

Highlands use to travel to Belfry to play in their annual Bowl Game. Is that far enough for you.:D Anywhere-Anyplace-Anytime

Are you the guy that can actual sign his name on the dotted line to get it done?

Are you the guy that can actual sign his name on the dotted line to get it done?

No I'm Not and i would hope Dale Mueller doesn't even look at this web page. Sorry Guru!!! There are plenty of people on here that inform Dale what is going on. Or at least what people are talking about!!!!!!!!!

No I'm Not and i would hope Dale Mueller doesn't look at this Web Page for motivation. There are plenty of people on here that inform Dale what is going on. Or at least what people are talking about!!!!!!!!!

Oh I see, in other words your just spoutin off about nothing then.

Oh I see, your just spoutin off about nothing then.

I wish i was. Why do you think Highlands might have to play Ryle twice next year and the year after that. Do you think it's because we like them. It's because Dale doesn't have every program in the state beating down his door trying to schedule a game. It's common knowlege that not many coaches out there are big fans of Dale Mueller. Not many people know this but Highlands wasn't suppose to play a certain game early in 2005, but Dale agreed to bail the scheduled team out. There aren't many teams in the state of Ky that would do that. Dale has never and will never turn down a challange. Good Luck to Johnson Central this week against CCH. It's definately going to be a tough one.

Do they stream? What's he saying?

 

He seemed to accept reality. I walked out of the room, but thought I heard him saying what an honor it will be to play this game, and how proud he was of our team for making it this far. Lots of compliments. I know it bummed me out when I heard CovCath has over 5,000 yards of total offense this year. That's almost a mile, and over 1.5 kilometers. And like 700 yards against Lexington Cathy? That's more than St. X scored, and St. X is about as Sainty as private schools get. I knew it was over when I saw Linda Blair yesterday sittin' on the wall at Our Lady of the Mountains school, holdin' up a sign that said "[Y]our mother sews socks so well". :eek: :scared: How did she know that?

I wish i was. Why do you think Highlands might have to play Ryle twice next year and the year after that. Do you think it's because we like them. It's because Dale doesn't have every program in the state beating down his door trying to schedule a game. It's common knowlege that not many coaches out there are big fans of Dale Mueller. Not many people know this but Highlands wasn't suppose to play a certain game early in 2005, but Dale agreed to bail the scheduled team out. There aren't many teams in the state of Ky that would do that. Dale has never and will never turn down a challange. Good Luck to Johnson Central this week against CCH. It's definately going to be a tough one.

 

I may be way out of line, but I would gladly pledge more than my share to the boosters if someone can get this game scheduled next year. Here, there, or in between. There's no good reason that a good east Ky. team can't play a good N.Ky. team annually.

Highlands will play anyone and play them anywhere. Some of you don't get how hard it is for a GREAT football team to schedule games. They have to play whoever they can get because it is very difficult for them to get games from their winning reputation.

He seemed to accept reality. I walked out of the room, but thought I heard him saying what an honor it will be to play this game, and how proud he was of our team for making it this far. Lots of compliments. I know it bummed me out when I heard CovCath has over 5,000 yards of total offense this year. That's almost a mile, and over 1.5 kilometers. And like 700 yards against Lexington Cathy? That's more than St. X scored, and St. X is about as Sainty as private schools get. I knew it was over when I saw Linda Blair yesterday sittin' on the wall at Our Lady of the Mountains school, holdin' up a sign that said "[Y]our mother sews socks so well". :eek: :scared: How did she know that?

Thats almost three miles. Feel worse now?

Flynn will have a huge game because of not being voted all area and or all state.

^ He should be.

CCH21

JC 3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.