Covington Catholic vs. Johnson Central

ochenta siete

Who wins?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I got my ticket today.

JC might concider running a shuttle bus. If CCH brings 3,000 people, and JC has 5,000 or better. The parking lots of the middle and high school will be packed. Their is a big shopping plaza right beside the field. There is alot of parking there, but it all could be gone by 5:30.

I doubt CCH will bring anything close to 3,000 fans. I hope so, but there's no way they'll bring more fans than Ashland brought 2 weeks ago.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple as this, Play a Game. Start a 2 year series between the 2. Highlands will travel down to Painstville on a Friday Night. Johnson Central needs to free up some of their cupcakes and play the real Cakes

uhhhh... Those are empty words.

Highlands would NEVER agree to that. HHS is one of the schools that love to host anyone, but won't do the home/away thing vs. out-in-the-state schools.

And no, Boyle Co. and Danville don't count. Heck, the trip is

:sssh:

Yes but even at the Team from Ft. Thomas Field, they leave the visitors section for the visitors. Not looking for a ton of seats or even half, but at least the Students of CovCath should have seats, or at a minimum the parents of the players, and yes JC could easily rope off a section of seats for the CovCath fans based on the amount of tickets CovCath sold, as the CovCath tickets are clearly marked Covington Catholic High School.....It really wouldn't be that hard to do, as to enter the CovCath section you must show a CovCath ticket.....pretty simple really......

Hey... $5 is $5. No one's ticket gets any special treatment in seating.

If the game is important enough (as it should be to player's parents), leave early enough to be there when the gate opens.

;)

CCH has already filled 3+ buses for students not including girls from NDA, or parents.

Sort of my point. We are as guilty as anyone of pumping up actual attendance. E.g., the Apple Bowl two years ago, people were saying we had 8-10,000 at JCHS. Nope. Maybe 6,000. Our stands only hold about 4,000, packed like sardines. To get even 8,000, they'd have to be lined 10 or 15 deep, all around the endzones and up to the 20s on the visitors' side. That has never happened. There are no fans between the 20s, because there's no view.

I got 2 questions

1. How many people does JC's statium hold

2. Just curious are their any hurt players for JC that might not be playin

I think your answer was very accurate. BTW, how many does CC's hold? Never been to LexCath either. Is there alot of seating there?

Sort of my point. We are as guilty as anyone of pumping up actual attendance. E.g., the Apple Bowl two years ago, people were saying we had 8-10,000 at JCHS. Nope. Maybe 6,000. Our stands only hold about 4,000, packed like sardines. To get even 8,000, they'd have to be lined 10 or 15 deep, all around the endzones and up to the 20s on the visitors' side. That has never happened. There are no fans between the 20s, because there's no view.

How many are expected to be at this game?

We can leave out the "paint." Lets jst say... "it's on the river."

Hey...

As good as Central is and as good as they may be in the future, they'll always be the "second" high school in Paintsville. :p;)

And... it IS Paint Creek... :D

I've been following JCs progress throughout the year and I believe they're every bit as good as advertised....If Cov Catholic comes in thinking they've played the better schedule and are that much a better team, they're very liable to leave a little embarrassed and shell shocked....I think the 2 teams are pretty even on paper with the home field advantage with JC...I really think they'll take it to them and earn the respect they've been seeking all season...JC 35 CC 21