Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Zion Williamson done for the season? Done with college hoops?

What do you think? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think?

    • If his knee allows it, he'll be back this season.
      76%
    • Even if his knee allows, he's going to sit out the rest of the season.
      7%
    • He's done with college ball. On to the NBA draft.
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Coach K announced after the loss to North Carolina Saturday night that Zion would be playing in the ACC tournament. He would practice this week with contact to get him ready. We shall see or if my comment above plays out.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were in his shoes I'd send them off to get restiched, then decide whether I want to risk the rest of my career or not.

 

Seriously though, it would be a tough choice for most. As things stand if he never plays another college game he will still go number one. Come back too early you take the chance on reinjuring yourself and missing out on what could be a LeBron like pro career.

 

Personally I think the kid loves the game of basketball and unless K doesn't allow him to, I feel like he will be back for the tournament.

I have heard talk that he his fine but may very well shut it down for the year but Coach K keeps dangling that he his coming back to lock up a #1 seed. If true that is very smart on his part.

 

I have heard that too but if he doesn't play in the ACC tournament and Duke loses, I don't think people will buy he is playing in the Big Dance.

I didn’t think he’d come back, but here he is. And, uh, he looks ready. 9/9 from the field and 21 points at the half. 9 rebounds. WHOA.

The vast majority of the people I hear saying that he shouldn’t play - not necessarily here, but out and about - are Kentucky and Carolina fans.

I didn’t think he’d come back, but here he is. And, uh, he looks ready. 9/9 from the field and 21 points at the half. 9 rebounds. WHOA.

 

Looked as crisp as ever.

He is such a freak...my goodness.

 

Duke just won the title last night, it doesn't matter what happens in the ACC. Everyone will be so starstruck playing him that he will punish teams in the NCAA tourney.

Pretty solid stat line in his return. Just a casual 29 & 14 with 5 steals. Oh yeah he was 13-13 from the field.

I just don't see Duke losing with Zion playing. They're at a different level from everyone else.

He is such a freak...my goodness.

 

Duke just won the title last night, it doesn't matter what happens in the ACC. Everyone will be so starstruck playing him that he will punish teams in the NCAA tourney.

 

We got to see Lebron play in college after all.

He is such a freak...my goodness.

 

Duke just won the title last night, it doesn't matter what happens in the ACC. Everyone will be so starstruck playing him that he will punish teams in the NCAA tourney.

 

I just don't see Duke losing with Zion playing. They're at a different level from everyone else.

 

You all are trying your darndest to jinx Zion and the Dukies. It's hilarious to watch. :lol2: :lol2:

The vast majority of the people I hear saying that he shouldn’t play - not necessarily here, but out and about - are Kentucky and Carolina fans.

 

Least shocking news ever. :lol2:

You all are trying your darndest to jinx Zion and the Dukies. It's hilarious to watch. :lol2: :lol2:

 

No jinx intended here.

 

I think Syracuse will be their toughest test in the ACC Tournament.

  • Author

Saw a pretty funny tweet about Zion Williamson strolling around the Duke locker room after the game:

 

tenor.gif

Saw a pretty funny tweet about Zion Williamson strolling around the Duke locker room after the game:

 

tenor.gif

 

:lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.