Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 72 Virginia 70

Featured Replies

IMO this is Duke’s biggest win of the season so far. Winning a game against one of the best teams in the country without Tre Jones is a big deal.

 

On to the next one. Pittsburgh won’t be an easy game.

Definitely agree this was a big win for Duke.

I realize Duke has several great players but Zion Williamson is beyond phenomenally good. I’ve seen him compared to a cross between Larry Johnson and Charles Barkley. That’s probably a good comparison. It’s simply amazing that a guy his size has the quickness and vertical leaping ability—-and stamina—-that he has. He’ll be number one in the draft for sure and will be a star in the league for many years.

  • Author
I realize Duke has several great players but Zion Williamson is beyond phenomenally good. I’ve seen him compared to a cross between Larry Johnson and Charles Barkley. That’s probably a good comparison. It’s simply amazing that a guy his size has the quickness and vertical leaping ability—-and stamina—-that he has. He’ll be number one in the draft for sure and will be a star in the league for many years.

 

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

 

The kid is fun to watch and I keep forgetting just how young he is.

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

 

He’s so much better than I thought he was going to be.

 

I thought he was strictly a highly athletic guy with an average skill set. I was very wrong.

 

I don’t care much for Duke but Zion is so much fun to watch.

 

Seems like a decent kid too.

LeBron? Is that what Lebron would have looked like as a college freshman?

No. LeBron was much more fluid. Zion is a physical monster. Probably 50 lbs more than LeBron at that age. Zion would be the second heaviest player in the NBA today. He is Julius Randle cross-pollinated with the Incredible Hulk.

No. LeBron was much more fluid. Zion is a physical monster. Probably 50 lbs more than LeBron at that age. Zion would be the second heaviest player in the NBA today. He is Julius Randle cross-pollinated with the Incredible Hulk.

?

Cross-pollinated with the Hulk. I like that comparison.

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

 

John Stockton? Muggsy Bogues? Lol...

 

His butt is even wider than Tractor Traylor's was when he was in college...

I'm not a Duke fan but the kid is good. Zion > LeBron.

 

Huh?!!???! I like Zion too but let's pump the brakes just a little? Better than Lebron?

Huh?!!???! I like Zion too but let's pump the brakes just a little? Better than Lebron?

 

I would take him over LeBron any day. Every day. All Day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.