Duke 72 Virginia 70

PurplePride92

I realize Duke has several great players but Zion Williamson is beyond phenomenally good. I’ve seen him compared to a cross between Larry Johnson and Charles Barkley. That’s probably a good comparison. It’s simply amazing that a guy his size has the quickness and vertical leaping ability—-and stamina—-that he has. He’ll be number one in the draft for sure and will be a star in the league for many years.

I realize Duke has several great players but Zion Williamson is beyond phenomenally good. I’ve seen him compared to a cross between Larry Johnson and Charles Barkley. That’s probably a good comparison. It’s simply amazing that a guy his size has the quickness and vertical leaping ability—-and stamina—-that he has. He’ll be number one in the draft for sure and will be a star in the league for many years.

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

I’m not sure who to compare him to. I haven’t seen anyone like him for real. He’s so damn good.

He’s so much better than I thought he was going to be.

I thought he was strictly a highly athletic guy with an average skill set. I was very wrong.

I don’t care much for Duke but Zion is so much fun to watch.

Seems like a decent kid too.

LeBron? Is that what Lebron would have looked like as a college freshman?

No. LeBron was much more fluid. Zion is a physical monster. Probably 50 lbs more than LeBron at that age. Zion would be the second heaviest player in the NBA today. He is Julius Randle cross-pollinated with the Incredible Hulk.

No. LeBron was much more fluid. Zion is a physical monster. Probably 50 lbs more than LeBron at that age. Zion would be the second heaviest player in the NBA today. He is Julius Randle cross-pollinated with the Incredible Hulk.

😄

Cross-pollinated with the Hulk. I like that comparison.