Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Alford Out at UCLA?

Featured Replies

Sounds like UCLA has secured the buyout and Alford will be relieved of his coaching duties.

 

 

Scott Bilo

‏ @BiloRatedSports

 

BREAKING: Sources saying that the Steve Alford's buyout has been completed. Could have an announcement officially tomorrow morning. #UCLA

  • Author

Wonder if this will have any impact on a guy like Shareef O'Neal, who is a medical redshirt this season.

 

I can think of a program that was recruiting him that could use a big guy next season....

He didn’t get the job done up to UCLA standards but for whatever reasons his teams played okay against Kentucky, defeating them twice.

Give it to Bill Walton so we don't have to listen to him call games. :lol2:

I wonder what color they'll paint the big basketball shoe outside the Steve Alford Inn? It is always painted in his team colors, it'll be interesting to see how soon they repaint it.

 

I'm guessing green and white or just all white.

Give it to Bill Walton so we don't have to listen to him call games. :lol2:

What? I love listening to Bill Walton call games. The dudes crazy as can be, but I laugh more listening to Bill Walton call games than anyone else in the business.

What? I love listening to Bill Walton call games. The dudes crazy as can be, but I laugh more listening to Bill Walton call games than anyone else in the business.

Same here. Great entertainment value.

What? I love listening to Bill Walton call games. The dudes crazy as can be, but I laugh more listening to Bill Walton call games than anyone else in the business.

 

Can't stand listening to him call a game.

Same here. Great entertainment value.

 

Exactly. It's nonsense but at least it's entertaining and not nonsense filled with catch phrases and cliches trying to pass as analysis.

Exactly. It's nonsense but at least it's entertaining and not nonsense filled with catch phrases and cliches trying to pass as analysis.

 

Totally agree. Don’t need another talking head telling me what I already know.

Can't stand listening to him call a game.

 

I'm with you. It sounds like I'm listening to a pot smoking hippy call a game half the time.

I'm with you. It sounds like I'm listening to a pot smoking hippy call a game half the time.

 

Actually, you are.

Not a fan of UCLA.

I just do not understand how they are not better, with all of the talent in California at high school level.

I'm with you. It sounds like I'm listening to a pot smoking hippy call a game half the time.

That’s the whole point. He is a pot smoking hippy and it’s hilarious. Haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.