Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Alford Out at UCLA?

Featured Replies

Perfect landing spot for Rick.

 

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he's not already reached out to them.

That’s the whole point. He is a pot smoking hippy and it’s hilarious. Haha

 

A few years ago IU and UNLV were playing in Hawaii right as I was getting off work.

Told my wife I was gonna watch the game for awhile before supper. 5 minutes in I’m laughing hysterically. She said “I thought you were watching a ballgame.” I replied, “I am. Bill Walton is hilarious.”

That’s the whole point. He is a pot smoking hippy and it’s hilarious. Haha

 

Not for me I guess. He just sounds like he's still high half the time.

Give it to Bill Walton so we don't have to listen to him call games. :lol2:

 

:thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

Not for me I guess. He just sounds like he's still high half the time.

Because he is high half the time :lol2:

Not for me I guess. He just sounds like he's still high half the time.

 

Because he is high half the time :lol2:

 

I'm thinking it's a bit more than just half the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.