Mayfield 56 Murray 0

Toothpick

Armstrong's hit on the Murray High end was a pop! The collective uhhh...could be heard on the news replay.

Congrats to the Ad's also!

I still think McNutt needs to keep a ball warm and around the heaters...He kicked off like 9 times last night and only 2 didn't make the endzone I believe in the 60 degree weather.

I knew Shelton's passing stats were very good..I couldn't remember any missed passes...14-16 and 218 yds is pretty impressive...I think what makes Mayfields passing attack so successful is the fact that Shelton will tuck it under and run as often as pass and usually makes big plays with his legs when he does...

Anyone see the pass where Shelton was under some heat and rolled out toward the Cards sideline with defenders on his 6 (tail) and pointed for his reciever to go a little further down field he then throws to the reciever who is on the sideline about 10 yards in front of Shelton. I loved how Shelton pointed where he wanted him to go under that kind of heat. On tht play Murray go a pass interference but it was complete anyway

Anyone see the pass where Shelton was under some heat and rolled out toward the Cards sideline with defenders on his 6 (tail) and pointed for his reciever to go a little further down field he then throws to the reciever who is on the sideline about 10 yards in front of Shelton. I loved how Shelton pointed where he wanted him to go under that kind of heat. On tht play Murray go a pass interference but it was complete anyway

That was quite a play, quite gutsy of Adam, he definitely doesn't mind taking a hit.