Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 56 Murray 0

Featured Replies

Game called due to storms with 7:54 to go in 4TH

  • Author

Murray originally refused to call game but finally gave in after approx a 20 minute delay

Murray originally refused to call game but finally gave in after approx a 20 minute delay

Congrats to Mayfield and get out your GPS for next week's game... :lol: I am guessing the bus leaves Sunday morning?

 

As far as the delay ordeal... the game was out of hand, no doubt. But if I were a head coach, I probably would have tried to get it in. No matter the score, there is nothing wrong in trying to finish with a little pride and dignity I guess... especially for the senior kids.

Boy Mayfield looked really good tonight, they could've scored alot more! Peaking at the right time I would say, impressive all night...Did Aaron Williams even punt at all tonight? I don't recall one!

Great showing by the Cards...They were relentless tonight...Shelton came out on fire in the 2nd half with an impressive air attack...I don't know what his passing statistics were for the game, but, he had to be well over 200 yds thru the air...The defense played well for the most part...Murrays offense really struggled all night and there defense had no answers for Mayfields offense, especially when they began airing it out, the running game became that much more effective...Looks like a long drive to Metcalfe next week. Should be a good game...

Boy Mayfield looked really good tonight, they could've scored alot more! Peaking at the right time I would say, impressive all night...Did Aaron Williams even punt at all tonight? I don't recall one!

 

No punts tonight.

Just total domination all around. The O-line did a good job tonight and the defense looked great.

Glad to see Mayfield score so many tonight. You guys need to get all that out of your system by the time you get a little deeper in the playoffs.:D

Glad to see Mayfield score so many tonight. You guys need to get all that out of your system by the time you get a little deeper in the playoffs.:D

hehe!

I guess McNutt has problems with a cold ball, his kickoffs for the most part were in the endzone, although still not quite on the money as throughout the year. I hope he is at home outside kicking that ball everyday, this week should be nice and cold for him, lol.

Cards did just what they wanted to do against the Tigers. Other than the 275-pound fullback...Murray had no answer to Mayfield's defense. I bet that poor boy from Murray still has a headache after the lick the Armstrong put on him late in the first half. OUCH!!!!

 

Should be a great game against Metcalfe County on Friday....

The wild wild west are at it again! Good win Cards!:ylsuper:

 

 

Thank you AA....great win by the ADS as well...and the best of luck against Bethlehem on Friday

......................Mayfield...................Murray

 

First downs.............17.........................6

 

Rushing atts............29........................31

 

Rushing yards..........133.......................106

 

Passing...............14-16-0...................2-6-0

 

Passing yards..........218........................6

 

Total yards............351......................112

 

Penalties.............6-45......................3-30

I knew Shelton's passing stats were very good..I couldn't remember any missed passes...14-16 and 218 yds is pretty impressive...I think what makes Mayfields passing attack so successful is the fact that Shelton will tuck it under and run as often as pass and usually makes big plays with his legs when he does...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.