Quade Green to Transfer

HammerTime

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he sees that the future success lies in the three freshmen guards UK has and if Baker is going to actually get to play he might get some of Green's time.

Green has given a lot to the program but the truth is his height has shown to be a problem not only on defense but getting passes around larger opponents.

He doesn't shy from taking the 3 when needed and has hit important ones but I think he knows that whatever he does he will be on the lower rotation, even more so than last year.

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

Washington is in it as well.

Just curious how that works. Didn't think other schools could be involved in discussing a player transferring until they've officially put in their transfer papers, or something like that.

Kid’s draft stock wasn’t as good as others so Cal just threw him to the side....don’t blame him one bit for leaving.....Cuse is getting a great player and can play zone or any other defense just fine....and will be getting much better coaching

Kid’s draft stock wasn’t as good as others so Cal just threw him to the side....don’t blame him one bit for leaving.....Cuse is getting a great player and can play zone or any other defense just fine....and will be getting much better coaching

Exactly! I bet when Boeheim is done coaching up Quade he will be a lock for a first round draft selection.