Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quade Green to Transfer

Featured Replies

Kyle Tucker

‏Verified account @KyleTucker_ATH

 

BREAKING: I'm told sophomore point guard Quade Green is strongly considering a midseason transfer. Not a done deal, but the team expects that he will leave after developments the last two days.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 year PG’s aren’t Cal’s game. He use to be the PG whisperer for the NBA.

I liked Quade Green on last year's team. He just doesn't fit on this years team, as a PG or a SG.

I think he sees that the future success lies in the three freshmen guards UK has and if Baker is going to actually get to play he might get some of Green's time.

 

Green has given a lot to the program but the truth is his height has shown to be a problem not only on defense but getting passes around larger opponents.

 

He doesn't shy from taking the 3 when needed and has hit important ones but I think he knows that whatever he does he will be on the lower rotation, even more so than last year.

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

 

Washington is in it as well.

I wish him the best.

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

 

Washington is in it as well.

 

Just curious how that works. Didn't think other schools could be involved in discussing a player transferring until they've officially put in their transfer papers, or something like that.

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

 

I don't see Syracuse as a fit for him at all.

I don't see Syracuse as a fit for him at all.

He’s the exact opposite of the type of pg you want playing zone defense. Syracuse makes zero sense for either party.

Donkey Kong Cal working his magic.

Kid’s draft stock wasn’t as good as others so Cal just threw him to the side....don’t blame him one bit for leaving.....Cuse is getting a great player and can play zone or any other defense just fine....and will be getting much better coaching

Kid’s draft stock wasn’t as good as others so Cal just threw him to the side....don’t blame him one bit for leaving.....Cuse is getting a great player and can play zone or any other defense just fine....and will be getting much better coaching

 

Exactly! I bet when Boeheim is done coaching up Quade he will be a lock for a first round draft selection.

Exactly! I bet when Boeheim is done coaching up Quade he will be a lock for a first round draft selection.

 

I would be very surprised if he ever sniffs the first round. There are only a handful of players in the league his size.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.