Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quade Green to Transfer

Featured Replies

Just saw where he is visiting Syracuse this weekend. I would say that's pretty much it for Green. Good Luck young man!

 

I don't see Syracuse as a fit for him at all.

 

He’s the exact opposite of the type of pg you want playing zone defense. Syracuse makes zero sense for either party.

 

I think the perfect team for Green if they were interested would be Villanova. I think their style would fit really well for Green. Or even Xavier IMO.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Villanova would be a good fit also. And he’s from the Philly area right?

I would be very surprised if he ever sniffs the first round. There are only a handful of players in the league his size.

 

Not knocking on the kid, I think he’s a great competitor and leader, but to be honest about it he’s really terrible defensively and his ballhandling/decision making is suspect at best, I would be surprised if he’s drafted at all.

ESPN is reporting that he committed to Washington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.