Final CFP Rankings

nkuclubbaseball19

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any direct connection to OSU? Alumni? Relatives? If the answer is no, then you’re just a fan.

Being an Ohio State fan is part of who I am. Maybe my fandom is a bigger part of my life than your fandom is but don’t try and tell me what kind of fan I should be.

They started out at number 4. The reason they didn't stand a chance was their own fault. They shouldn't have been manhandled by Purdue like they were and should have dominated Maryland and Nebraska. Instead, they were inconstant and proved to not be worthy of a playoff spot.

Just please look at the scores of Oklahoma’s game this past month. Please. Then come back and talk to me about inconsistent. Ohio State and Oklahoma are the same exact team and Georgia is just average.

Just please look at the scores of Oklahoma’s game this past month. Please. Then come back and talk to me about inconsistent. Ohio State and Oklahoma are the same exact team and Georgia is just average.

I think Georgia would beat both of them. And the thing that killed OSU was that Purdue game. Oklahoma didn't have a game like that. That's why it is what it is.

I think Georgia would beat both of them. And the thing that killed OSU was that Purdue game. Oklahoma didn't have a game like that. That's why it is what it is.

I understand that. Georgia lost their two biggest games of the season and Ohio State and Oklahoma won theirs. Georgia is a good football team they aren’t better than Oklahoma and Ohio State.

I understand that. Georgia lost their two biggest games of the season and Ohio State and Oklahoma won theirs. Georgia is a good football team they aren’t better than Oklahoma and Ohio State.

Auburn wasn’t a big game?