Final CFP Rankings

nkuclubbaseball19

It's truly remarkable how quickly the narrative has changed to fit the agenda for some. Just last week Alabama was untouchable and amazing. Now they want no part of a team that got boat-raced by Purdue? :lol2:

They want no part of Dwayne Haskins. At least get my narrative right.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give an argument bro. Don't search for one hoping someone else helps you find it. Bottom line, tOSU didn't deserve to be in this year's playoffs.

That’s literally not even what I’m talking about. If you want to debate me tell me why the ACC isn’t a horrible conference this year?

You said...

Say it’s a homer take all you want. Bama wants nothing to do with OSU. Only team in America that can match them position for position and the best QB in country. Weak.

Historically the QB's that give Saban defenses trouble are those with an arm and mobility. Haskins is not that. I think he is a great QB but Bama would be living in the backfield on defense. One dimensional Qb's don't normally fair well.

ALABAMA was never untouchable or unbeatable. That was a narrative presented by folks that don't watch a lot of Bama football. True fans of the team knew their faults and they all were exposed on Saturday against Georgia. Couple that with Kirby Smart knowing every detail about our defensive personnel and you get what you got in the game. BUT BAMA ain't afraid of nobody. Haskins and OSU's offense don't present the same problems as UGA's. I was praying that OSU instead of OK made the top 4.

That’s literally not even what I’m talking about. If you want to debate me tell me why the ACC isn’t a horrible conference this year?

Remember that bit about not searching for someone else to argue for you? Clemson is unproven, IMO they're behind Georgia.

With that said, Clemson went undefeated and didn't even come close to losing to a Purdue, THE END.