Final CFP Rankings

nkuclubbaseball19

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the official pairings are out, in jmo …. Ohio State is better than OK.. They mirror each other in some ways but I think that OSU's defense is better than the Sooners. That's not a major statement seeing how bad OU is defensively. Buckeyes D isn't world beaters by any imagination but OU's is a fish net.

Purdue. Freaking Purdue. Screw 2018.

Say it’s a homer take all you want. Bama wants nothing to do with OSU. Only team in America that can match them position for position and the best QB in country. Weak.

Spineless. They are absolutely spineless. OSU never stood a chance after the offseason. You won’t change my mind.

They are trash. Oklahoma and Georgia are trashier.

Dead serious.

Good Lord dude. It’s just sports, there is literally zero reason to get this irrationally upset over something as meaningless as this.

Truthfully, I know the reason was two losses but the team (if I am anyone in the p/o) that I Don't want to play is Georgia. I can about promise that all, including Bama are having a sigh of relief that they're not going to play UGA. No way that Georgia is not one of the top 4 teams in America. Just say'n ….

They are trash. Oklahoma and Georgia are trashier.

If it wasn’t for that Purdue Game OSU would be 2 or 3. But you got to win them all and or not get blown out by a sub par team. 6 team playoff would be a lot of fun.

If it wasn’t for that Purdue Game OSU would be 2 or 3. But you got to win them all and or not get blown out by a sub par team. 6 team playoff would be a lot of fun.

If Ohio State loses by a TD at Pudue, they'd be in the playoffs. Can't get curbstomped by an average team and expect it to be over looked.