November 30, 20187 yr Adios, Mr. Hunt. I bet he was hoping that video would never surface. Wow. :eek:
November 30, 20187 yr Very interested to see how the league will handle this. Meanwhile, if you play fantasy football go grab Ware if he's available just in case.
November 30, 20187 yr Author Very interested to see how the league will handle this. I'm sure Ray Rice's attorney is equally interested in how this is handled.
November 30, 20187 yr What happened? I have been living in a high school football world. I haven't seen it, but a video has apparently surfaced of him shoving and kicking a woman. Saw that it was from back in February.
November 30, 20187 yr Moron. Hopefully he's gone from the NFL for this nonsense. Firm believer in no man should ever put their hands on a woman in any physical way.
December 1, 20187 yr He was placed on the Commissioner's Exempt List and is ineligible going forward until the Commissioner decides differently.
December 1, 20187 yr He was placed on the Commissioner's Exempt List and is ineligible going forward until the Commissioner decides differently. He was done for this season anyway, Chiefs took the easy way out since he couldn’t help them in 2018 any longer.
December 1, 20187 yr I'm sure Ray Rice's attorney is equally interested in how this is handled. I'd imagine he'll be looking at least at the same type of suspension. What is more interesting is what happens once his suspension is up. Rice was at the end of his career. Hunt is much younger and entering his prime, looking at at least 4-6 really good years ahead of him. Will someone overlook this very ugly situation and sign him?
December 1, 20187 yr I'd imagine he'll be looking at least at the same type of suspension. What is more interesting is what happens once his suspension is up. Rice was at the end of his career. Hunt is much younger and entering his prime, looking at at least 4-6 really good years ahead of him. Will someone overlook this very ugly situation and sign him? Yes. Ruben Foster got signed same season.
December 1, 20187 yr Very interested to see how the league will handle this. Meanwhile, if you play fantasy football go grab Ware if he's available just in case. Snatched him up to ride my bench so no other playoff team could nab him...
December 1, 20187 yr Snatched him up to ride my bench so no other playoff team could nab him... You must have some really good rb’s for him to ride your bench.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.