Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rams 54 Chiefs 51

Featured Replies

What an amazing Monday Night Football Game!

 

Games like this are so entertaining.

 

Anyone else watch it all?

Yep, every snap. I've been a Rams fan since 5th grade.

 

What a game, that even with that score was determined as much by defense as it was those incredible offenses.

That was crazy fun. Those who prefer a defensive slobberknocker in the AFC North, I don't get it. That was awesome.

 

Great seeing aggressive play calling. Creativity. Two young future stud QBs.

 

I sure hope we get a Super Bowl with Rams/Saints vs Chiefs.

Looked like a game of Madden.

 

Beer league softball with short fences is what came to mind for me.

I watched the entire game. I enjoy watching Mahomes play.

 

Young, brash, fearless Gunslinger.

If you can't enjoy a game like that, you're probably just a miserable person. :lol2:

If you can't enjoy a game like that, you're probably just a miserable person. :lol2:

 

Makes me think of this guy:

 

Eastwood.png

 

I bet we have more than a few on here.

That game was so much fun to watch. It’s also a stark reminder of just how out of touch with reality the team I root for is. This game felt like a college game and imo that’s a good thing.

Beer league softball with short fences is what came to mind for me.

.........to me, a Big 12 game.

.........to me, a Big 12 game.

 

True, and many people consider Big 12 football a complete joke because of it.

This was a game for the ages. Obviously these defenses haven't been good by any means this year. The Chiefs are really missing Eric Berry and the Rams are really missing Aqib Talib. But these are two of the most explosive offenses in the league along with the Saints. I believe the Rams and Chiefs have only been held under 30 points twice this season. Top defenses haven't been able to stop these offenses so it sure wasn't going to happen in this game. You also factor in how quickly both of these teams score and force the defenses to get right back on the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.