Kentucky 15 Missouri 14

16thBBall Fan

Where should Kentucky be ranked now? At least 8th or 9th I think. They definitely should be ahead of Florida and I think they should be ahead of Central Florida and Ohio State. Also if Texas loses tonight UK should pass them.

Only two teams ahead of them lost. Cats performance was pretty unimpressive. Even though they won, I doubt they will leap frog anyone that was ahead of them that was either idle or won.

Would not be surprised to see WVU get some love and maybe jump the Cats. I'm guessing 10 but wouldn't be surprised by 11.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only two teams ahead of them lost. Cats performance was pretty unimpressive. Even though they won, I doubt they will leap frog anyone that was ahead of them that was either idle or won.

Would not be surprised to see WVU get some love and maybe jump the Cats. I'm guessing 10 but wouldn't be surprised by 11.

I looked at it and thought the same. In a what have you done for me lately sense, West Virginia looks better. If you step back and look at what they've done, the Mountaineers aren't that impressive, but UK doesn't overwhelm anyone when you watch them.

I looked at it and thought the same. In a what have you done for me lately sense, West Virginia looks better. If you step back and look at what they've done, the Mountaineers aren't that impressive, but UK doesn't overwhelm anyone when you watch them.

Yep. The Cats do keep winning, but the eye test hurts them.

Baker caught 1 pass. How many did he drop? I remember two 3rd down passes that would have been first downs had he caught them.

I really get frustrated with him. Why do they continue to play him?

I saw Mizzou provided stats that included 'targeted' for receivers on twitter. It showed 5 in that column. Not sure how many of the 4 misses were drops or off the hands vs bad passes. But I remember the outside slant that just seemed to bounce off his gloved hands.

Thankfully, UK has two "stars".... Allen and company kept UK in the game. I love Snell but he's still got some growing up to do. Can't let your emotion effect your team and he did just that.

I'd would be frustrated too if Wilson was my QB and is afraid to throw the ball 8 yards down field and they put 20 people in the box every play.

I don’t know if it determined why he wasn’t playing toward the end of the game or not but Snell got into a verbal spat with the coaches after his 15 yard penalty. He was very animated and my guess is it didn’t go over too well with the coaches. He’s a great player but needs to not be so high strung with his emotions.

Enjoy the moment guys! Relax a little. The whole staff and players are learning how to win it seems. I'll take it. Stick with Wilson and open the Offense and roll the dice vs GA. The UK Defense is better than the 77 Defense. Unreal! Go Cats!

The people I was watching the game with (UK fans/neutral) were about evenly split whether UM got hosed on the end zone PI call that gave UK the extra play from the 2. Not so much discussion on whether Conrad pushed the DB off when he made his cut on the game winner......the thinking being that the refs let that go if not too blatant.

The people I was watching the game with (UK fans/neutral) were about evenly split whether UM got hosed on the end zone PI call that gave UK the extra play from the 2. Not so much discussion on whether Conrad pushed the DB off when he made his cut on the game winner......the thinking being that the refs let that go if not too blatant.

The Wagner call is the worst PI call in recent memory, he boxed out and it wasn’t a catchable ball. Maybe it’s destiny, UK football has been cursed for years.

The Wagner call is the worst PI call in recent memory, he boxed out and it wasn’t a catchable ball. Maybe it’s destiny, UK football has been cursed for years.

Not close to the worst. There are many worse that are not called and many with much less contact that are called.

I just about can’t believe everything I’m reading (not just here but social media, too). Kentucky is 7-1 and people are angry.

I know, I can't understand some people.

If we were scoring 40 points a game and Terry was throwing 70 times a game for 400 yards...but Kentucky was losing I guess they'd be happy with that.

It doesn't matter how good they look, just get the W! I'd rather look bad and win then look good and lose.

He did actually catch it. Only a half stride outside the line. Had it sailed over their heads then they could have made the uncatchable call. But the ball was caught.