Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

Sorry to disappoint all of you that think we should all jump on the Frankfort bandwagon after one win against Danville...it does seem to bother some of you.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Doesn't bother me in the least. Just got through reading all the posts from the first game where I think 3 people even gave Frankfort a chance. Like I said I expect a heck of a game.

Danville and Boyle County face very similar circumstances this year, trying to avenge an earlier district loss that caused them the home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I think both the Ads and the Rebels will be playing back in Title Town for game 3 of the playoffs.

 

From what I hear, the extended forecast is calling for dry conditions Friday with the high being in the 60's. Good luck Ads.

  • Author

Danville will have to go to Bardstown.

Danville will have to go to Bardstown.

If they win:D

Danville will have to go to Bardstown.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Makes sense though, since Bardstown is undefeated.

FHS is the favorite The Panthers dominated the ADS everywhere last time. Not one person on the Danville looked better than one person on FHS.

I will take Frankfort in this one by 2 tds.

I know Frankfort won the last game and it sent a serious message saying that they are for real by the score, just hope that they did not wake a sleeping giant in Danville. I have played against the Ads in a couple of state finals and seen them in other contests to know that Coach Harp and his staff will have his troops ready to play this Friday night. I have to give Franfort though the edge by playing at home, but if they are overlooking Danville thinking that the outcome will be the same then the ADS get revenge. Hopefully both teams will bring their "A" game and we can see who is the better team.

 

Good luck to both squads and will be interesting to see how this game shapes out from this end of the state.

I can tell you right now that no one in the orange and blue circle believes Danville will be a cake walk. Danville has to many solid players and a great coaching staff. Should be a good game.

Just let me say this. I know that the score was 33-13 in the first meeting. But to me after the first pick in the second half when the score was 13-7....or something like that the Ads kinda laid down. I don't see it this week. Yes its going to be a great game. Ads roll on!

Sorry to disappoint all of you that think we should all jump on the Frankfort bandwagon after one win against Danville...it does seem to bother some of you.

 

Im with you on this one!:thumb: There is such thing as a BAD game you know, and I think that Danville had a bad game last meeting between the 2 teams. Look out FHS, Danville is ready to get revenge.

No disrespect to the Frankfort coaching staff, but I have watched Coach Harp's teams for several years. He is very prepared for what is going to happen in a game. I know, they did not seem to be well prepared the last time these two teams played, but I guarantee he has the ADS attention this week. I have always been impressed by the way the Ads always seem to be prepared but I gained a new measure of respect for his coaching ability last year after working the chains on the Danville sideline vs Southwestern last year. I was right beside him for many of the calls in the game and he seemed to be in Southwesterns huddle, his instincts were so good. I think it will be a good game early but I think Daville will pull away and win by a couple of touchdowns lets say 35-21.

Just a quick comment about the field conditions in the last meeting; I know that it rained A BUNCH the days previous to the game, yet the field looked very, very dry to me(with the exception of the visitors sideline/stands/parking lot). I was also over near the Panther sideline/stands and it was very dry as well. How was this possible? Overheard someone mention a helicopter may have had a hand in this???? Anyone know about it???????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.