Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

No disrespect to the Danville coaching staff but last meeting Frankfort had something that Danville was lacking that game, it's called effort and that something you cant coach,

 

 

 

I think a different Danville team will show up this coming Friday night. Danville didn't win all those titles by just giving up and showing no effort. I look for the Ads to win a close hard fought battle this time around.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a different Danville team will show up this coming Friday night. Danville didn't win all those titles by just giving up and showing no effort. I look for the Ads to win a close hard fought battle this time around.

I agree! Coach Harp wins this one.

I would like to see Danville come to Bardstown in the region game, so my preference would be them, but based upon all reports I have heard, the Panthers offense has the capability of being West Virginia-good. On their home field, I think Frankfort weathers the storm this year and comes out on top.

if you go back and revisit the first game, frankfort had one guy that did most of the damage to daniville. The QB had what, 4 touchdowns, i think danville will come ready to play but frankfort will be the team that has to make the adjustments, because danville will not allow the one guy to dominate. Danville this past week, showed thier many ways of scoring with many different people, not just one person. I pick danville 21 to 12

 

Great quote and I agree with everything except the score. I say 28-13. Sail on Ads..;)

In case I don't get to go to the game, will someone post the link for the radiocast of the game? Some helpful Danville fan did this last time. Thanks in advance!

Ads 48

Panthers 13

:laugh: Rookies... Frankforts lineman played life animals!!!

YES, I'm new to this, but did you understand my name it is simply the truth. That's what I'm trying to do, make a educated guess. Actually I hope Frankfort wins. But we'll see friday.

Ads 48

Panthers 13

 

A Carroll fan Im guessing? :lol:

A Carroll fan Im guessing? :lol:

 

Nope. Live in Carroll County. East Ridge fan. I just think the Ads are on a mission, unless, of course you guys can serve up some of that famous home cooking.

  • Author

So why aren't you a Carroll fan if you live there? You sure seem to have plenty of excuses for them to not be a fan.

Be nice to the refs. One of them is a friend of mine (unless he blows a call; then I will disown him). ;)

  • Author

I thought he was talking about our concession stand,and how Carroll players possibly got some bad hotdogs and that's why they lost.

So why aren't you a Carroll fan if you live there? You sure seem to have plenty of excuses for them to not be a fan.

 

I'm a Carroll County transplant. My kids go to school there but I'm from Pike County. Friday night wasn't bad but Carroll got screwed there big time about 4 years ago. I will love listening to the Frankfort excuses after you get blasted Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.