Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

This is Frankfort's year! They will get past the Ads by a touchdown or less this time but will go on after that and upset BHS

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, coaching philosophies and abilities will play a major role in the 2nd time a team plays. I look for Coach Harp and Coach Perry to take QB Fields completely out of this ballgame. If this happens, Frankfort's coaching staff had better be prepared to hit some slants and fades or they will face 9 in the box all night long. From what I have seen of Frankfort, hit them before they get started, because once they get started, no-one, (not even the speedster Revere) can catch Fields from behind. This kid can fly!!!

  • Author

Then what do you do about Robinson,Jouett,Morgan,Wells,and Weaver?

Then what do you do about Robinson,Jouett,Morgan,Wells,and Weaver?

 

Just pray, I guess!! ;)

Danville wins.

i didn't get a chance to see the first game but i heard it was ugly for danville. Was this just a fluke for frankfort or are they the real deal? And is it possible that Danville is having a below average season compared to their standards?

Then what do you do about Robinson,Jouett,Morgan,Wells,and Weaver?

 

Nothing against the others, but if Danville can stop Fields and Robinson (or as someone put it, slow them down considerably), they will win. Not that the other kids can't score, just that Fields and Robinson are the threats. It would be nice, however, to see those other guys do well!

i didn't get a chance to see the first game but i heard it was ugly for danville. Was this just a fluke for frankfort or are they the real deal? And is it possible that Danville is having a below average season compared to their standards?

 

Danville just laid down and it looked like and FHS clinic in the last few minutes of the game.

  • Author
Danville just laid down and it looked like and FHS clinic in the last few minutes of the game.

:eek: Oldone is from one of our rival schools and seems to be the only one on here saying Danville laid down.:eek: Must be trying to give Danville some bulletin board material.Everyone from FHS expects Danville to come in fully prepared.

:eek: Oldone is from one of our rival schools and seems to be the only one on here saying Danville laid down.:eek: Must be trying to give Danville some bulletin board material.Everyone from FHS expects Danville to come in fully prepared.

 

They can not stop you, PANTHERS ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!! :banana:

They can not stop you, PANTHERS ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!! :banana:

 

 

:laugh: This guy keeps me in tears. How does he keep coming up with this stuff. He must perform on the weekends on comic view.

:laugh: This guy keeps me in tears. How does he keep coming up with this stuff. He must perform on the weekends on comic view.

 

You are right I should give up my day job. :lol:

 

I do not understand what you Panthers want if I say they will lose they get mad and if I say they will win then another Panther gets mad. I am just going to keep my thoughts to myself. :argue:

You are right I should give up my day job. :lol:

 

I do not understand what you Panthers want if I say they will lose they get mad and if I say they will win then another Panther gets mad. I am just going to keep my thoughts to myself. :argue:

 

Just be honest....... If you think the Panthers will lose just say it. Does make anyone I know mad. Folks have been picking against Frankfort all year. The thing is they have been right twice this year. Hopefully they will continue to be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.