Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

So why aren't you a Carroll fan if you live there? You sure seem to have plenty of excuses for them to not be a fan.

So, are you the "loyalty police?" :D

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was talking about our concession stand,and how Carroll players possibly got some bad hotdogs and that's why they lost.

 

We got beat by a better team last Friday night. However, there are probably 35-40 better class A teams than Carroll County in the state so make sure you use that game as a measuring stick on just how good you are. Better yet, use your win over Danville as your ticket to PJS. I'm sure the Ads are terrified about coming up there again.

Coach Foley had his team completely prepared for an undefeated Danville team last time...what makes you think he won't prepare his team this time? As for the score last time, even though Danville played bad (according to some of the fans) they didn't barely get beat....they got blown out. I could see this game going to the Admirals if they played bad and the score was still close....This game was not that long ago. Both teams must bring their A games to win. Frankfort has already proved they could do that once.... this could be a really tight game. Good luck to both teams.

Coach Foley had his team completely prepared for an undefeated Danville team last time...what makes you think he won't prepare his team this time? As for the score last time, even though Danville played bad (according to some of the fans) they didn't barely get beat....they got blown out. I could see this game going to the Admirals if they played bad and the score was still close....This game was not that long ago. Both teams must bring their A games to win. Frankfort has already proved they could do that once.... this could be a really tight game. Good luck to both teams.

Excellent, well thought out post.

Coach Foley had his team completely prepared for an undefeated Danville team last time...what makes you think he won't prepare his team this time? As for the score last time, even though Danville played bad (according to some of the fans) they didn't barely get beat....they got blown out. I could see this game going to the Admirals if they played bad and the score was still close....This game was not that long ago. Both teams must bring their A games to win. Frankfort has already proved they could do that once.... this could be a really tight game. Good luck to both teams.

 

I think it will be a good game look for it to be a little closer then last time.

 

Frankfort-27

Danville- 20

I will love listening to the Frankfort excuses after you get blasted Friday.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Ok...We'll see.

 

I don't think anyone is going to get blasted in this game. I believe it will be closer than the first contest, but I still see Frankfort coming out on top.

The U.S.S Admiral is about to drop Anchor come friday nite!!!!

Both teams are capable of big plays at any given moment. Frankforts Defense shut that down on Danville last time. With a week off, a thumping to Trimble, these Ads are ready for this game.

 

Championship teams find a way to win, no matter what. Look at what Danville did I believe in 2002, a star player was hurt, but still played to help seal the victory at Mayfiled.

 

I just think Danville will be the better team in Round 2.

Both teams are capable of big plays at any given moment. Frankforts Defense shut that down on Danville last time. With a week off, a thumping to Trimble, these Ads are ready for this game.

 

Championship teams find a way to win, no matter what. Look at what Danville did I believe in 2002, a star player was hurt, but still played to help seal the victory at Mayfiled.

 

I just think Danville will be the better team in Round 2.

 

Antoine Robinson is that same way you tell him you need to sit out but he refuse too. Hurt, injuired ,dehydrated ,etc

Antoine Robinson is that same way you tell him you need to sit out but he refuse too. Hurt, injuired ,dehydrated ,etc

 

That is what it takes to be a special player and a leader. :thumb:

Championship teams find a way to win, no matter what. Look at what Danville did I believe in 2002, a star player was hurt, but still played to help seal the victory at Mayfiled.

 

 

It was actually 2001, Danville beat Mayfield 17-10 in a game that could have gone either way...You would have to bring that one up...I just got over it a few weeks ago and now here we go again...;)

I look for Danville to put up alot of points in this one and their defense will come to play too, Danville 35, Frankfort 14.

Have a great game ads and panthers! keep it clean and just play the game!

On another note does anybody have the listing of the all district teams and if you know the nckc listings (trimble fans) mind passing them on? thanks BGPers. The only thing that matters is that the state champ comes from our region - B-town,ads, or frank pick one any one!

Danville wins by 7 in the closing minutes of the game

 

Danville-21

Frankfort-14

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.