Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

I think the Ads come up big in this one. I have been to the practices they are more focused than ever I hope the Ads can pull this one out LETS GO ADS!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I assuming that with a 10-0 season and homefield through out the playoffs on the line that Danville came into Frankfort the first time not focused. I've read the Danville paper where we're going to crushed tonight, and Danville has come from behind to beat two teams better than us this year, maybe we should just forfeit.

I guess that we will know the outcome some enough! We'll see who has been talking trash and who has been talking truth!

I assuming that with a 10-0 season and homefield through out the playoffs on the line that Danville came into Frankfort the first time not focused. I've read the Danville paper where we're going to crushed tonight, and Danville has come from behind to beat two teams better than us this year, maybe we should just forfeit.

When is the last time Danville had to come from behind then moved on to state championsip?

Or have they never come from behind, but was always dominating? Do they know how to come from behind?

I too believe Danville will be prepared but, FHS will just be better prepared.

I know how good of a coaching staff Danville has. Coach Harp and Coach Perry will have those guys ready. Don't be surprised if QB Fields is hit early and often. I look for Danville to make someone else beat them. I hope Frankfort is prepared with some adjustments. I think this game comes down to Robinson and some quick passes against a blitzing Danville defense.

I assuming that with a 10-0 season and homefield through out the playoffs on the line that Danville came into Frankfort the first time not focused. I've read the Danville paper where we're going to crushed tonight, and Danville has come from behind to beat two teams better than us this year, maybe we should just forfeit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure FHS hasn't prepared for this game at all!In fact I bet they didn't

even practice this week!:D Like every other game each coach will make adjustments.I believe FHS has more talent than Danville and the players will be ready to play.FHS claims rd.2 because it's on the players to be focused and put forth the effort needed to claim victory, and they WILL show up!

3 1/2 hours away...........I am stoked baby!!!!!!!! Let's rock and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(remember, it aint over till it's over)......................

winner gets District title and a shot at Bardstown/Bethlehem winner-how much more fun could you ask for as a football fan???!!!!!!!!????????

Kick it off.................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.