Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville at Frankfort

Featured Replies

Good luck Ads.

Win the one that counts!!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

We have the crushed rubber on the field which really seems to help with the water. Don't know about the helicopter,although it is possible.

No disrespect to the Frankfort coaching staff, but I have watched Coach Harp's teams for several years. He is very prepared for what is going to happen in a game. I know, they did not seem to be well prepared the last time these two teams played, but I guarantee he has the ADS attention this week. I have always been impressed by the way the Ads always seem to be prepared but I gained a new measure of respect for his coaching ability last year after working the chains on the Danville sideline vs Southwestern last year. I was right beside him for many of the calls in the game and he seemed to be in Southwesterns huddle, his instincts were so good. I think it will be a good game early but I think Daville will pull away and win by a couple of touchdowns lets say 35-21.

 

No disrespect to the Danville coaching staff but last meeting Frankfort had something that Danville was lacking that game, it's called effort and that something you cant coach, Kid from Frankfort stay humble about ever opponent... no one is taken lightly, they get tired of hear on their parents almost one a championship, They want to go out and win one of their own.

 

Good luck Panthers:thumb:

No disrespect to the Danville coaching staff but last meeting Frankfort had something that Danville was lacking that game, it's called effort and that something you cant coach, Kid from Frankfort stay humble about ever opponent... no one is taken lightly, they get tired of hear on their parents almost one a championship, They want to go out and win one of their own.

 

Good luck Panthers:thumb:

Great motivational speech!

:laugh: ... come on you said " The Ads are mad" in every danville post...:lol:

 

Just not mad enough to deal With the mighty Panthers.

 

What do you want if I say you are going lose you get upset and if I say you are going to win you get upset?:confused:

Danville simply played Trimble the second time the way they should have the first time. Everyone expects a much tougher contest the second time around. I would be surprised to see either team dominate this Friday night.

Danville will play Frankfrot the second time they should have played them the 1st time.

Just not mad enough to deal With the mighty Panthers.

 

What do you want if I say you are going lose you get upset and if I say you are going to win you get upset?:confused:

 

It just kills me that danville is hyped up to be so good... then when Frankfort beat em by 20 it was a mistake and Dnaville and will be a cake walk for danville the second time around cause there mad. BTW I'm not up set:cool:

I think Danville wins the rematch 28-26.

It just kills me that danville is hyped up to be so good... then when Frankfort beat em by 20 it was a mistake and Dnaville and will be a cake walk for danville the second time around cause there mad. BTW I'm not up set:cool:

What has Danville done to improve on that many points since the last game?

What has Danville done to improve on that many points since the last game?

 

Find out Friday!

I think the Ads will come ready to play this game and make a better showing but will still fall a little short...Frankfort 21 Danville 14

if you go back and revisit the first game, frankfort had one guy that did most of the damage to daniville. The QB had what, 4 touchdowns, i think danville will come ready to play but frankfort will be the team that has to make the adjustments, because danville will not allow the one guy to dominate. Danville this past week, showed thier many ways of scoring with many different people, not just one person. I pick danville 21 to 12

if you go back and revisit the first game, frankfort had one guy that did most of the damage to daniville. The QB had what, 4 touchdowns, i think danville will come ready to play but frankfort will be the team that has to make the adjustments, because danville will not allow the one guy to dominate. Danville this past week, showed thier many ways of scoring with many different people, not just one person. I pick danville 21 to 12

 

:laugh: Rookies... Frankforts lineman played life animals!!!

Admirals by 14

Danville gets beat even worse this time they look pretty average to me.

 

An average Danville team is sometimes a better team than most good teams. They have an excellent coaching staff and when odds are against the ADS, they respond in a more positive-inspired way! It will be a great game and Since Franfort took the first one, the playoffs are Danville's second season, they will seek revenge and win this one in a close battle. :fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.