October 22, 20187 yr Author Great day for Steelers fans they took over first place today without even playing.
October 22, 20187 yr I just posted this in the Ohio State/ Purdue thread as well, but the state of Ohio might have just had the worst weekend of football in the history of football. Every team in FBS college football and the NFL that is located in Ohio, lost this weekend unless they played another team from Ohio. Sheesh.
October 22, 20187 yr Must have been a Sunday night game. Next time the League wants the Bengals to flex to that time slot - run, don't walk away.
October 22, 20187 yr I fell asleep midway through the 3rd quarter, but why did Dalton revert back to only look at AJ? Pretty easy to defend when he does that.
October 22, 20187 yr I fell asleep midway through the 3rd quarter, but why did Dalton revert back to only look at AJ? Pretty easy to defend when he does that. Prime time Dalton and Marvin were back. And the new defensive coordinator doesnt look like he has a clue on what to do. The Bengals defensive schemes are perplexing. They literally keep playing the same way each week with their zone defense and leaving people wide open. Defense seems lost each week.
October 22, 20187 yr Everybody can't be Patrick Mahomes, BUT he brings visible leadership from his position, and generates excitement through his mannerisms and youthful exuberance, and is obviously effective. Fun to watch. Compared to him, Dudley, I mean Andy, looks like a sleepy, unemotional, single dimension generic robot, hoping that things go well instead of being pro-active in making them happen - or at least trying to be flexible in attempting to make things happen. You are who you are. Poor Marvin looked woeful on the sideline, as if not believing that this was happening to him again. With Mahomes running their offense, it would be very easy to jump on the Kansas City bandwagon and become a Chiefs fan.
October 22, 20187 yr I fell asleep midway through the 3rd quarter, but why did Dalton revert back to only look at AJ? Pretty easy to defend when he does that. Early in the game Dalton tried a long pass to John Ross. It missed Ross by 15 yards and Dalton looked disgusted after the play. My guess is Ross did it again and did not run the route he was supposed to run. I don't think they threw another ball to Ross the rest of the night. Maybe he got injured and didn't play and that's why I didn't see him targeted. Regardless, I don't think the Bengals can count on John Ross. I would activate Tate and move him into the Tyler Eifert role. The Bengals need to find more weapons on offense. The Bengals need a big target that Dalton can get the ball to quickly because the offensive line again was unable to protect Dalton last night.
October 22, 20187 yr Author Hey guys, any truth to the rumor that the Chiefs called Mike Brown and told him to send the no. 1’s the next time we play them??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.