October 22, 20187 yr Bengals only have two wide receivers. Ross and Core are waste. Why we don't play Malone and Tate is a mystery. When we played three WR sets Erickson was the third. I don't remember Bengals every going to four WR's.
October 22, 20187 yr I have a lot of problems with Marvin but one is never trying anything different. Speed up the offense, go four receivers and Mixon maybe a lot more effective. Just don't stand on the sideline with that blank stare on your face and get your brains beat out.
October 22, 20187 yr Everybody can't be Patrick Mahomes, BUT he brings visible leadership from his position, and generates excitement through his mannerisms and youthful exuberance, and is obviously effective. Fun to watch. Compared to him, Dudley, I mean Andy, looks like a sleepy, unemotional, single dimension generic robot, hoping that things go well instead of being pro-active in making them happen - or at least trying to be flexible in attempting to make things happen. You are who you are. Poor Marvin looked woeful on the sideline, as if not believing that this was happening to him again. With Mahomes running their offense, it would be very easy to jump on the Kansas City bandwagon and become a Chiefs fan. At one point in time, AD looked to have clear sailing ahead from somewhere around the 30, but I believe tossed an incompletion. Collinsworth said something along the lines of “this is no knock on Andy Dalton, but Mahomes might have scored on that play”.
October 23, 20187 yr Just glad I cut my losses and went to bed at halftime. Just one more reason Mikey boy will never get a dime of my money.
October 23, 20187 yr Just glad I cut my losses and went to bed at halftime. Just one more reason Mikey boy will never get a dime of my money. That's awesome!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.