2018 NFL Survivor Pool Week 2 Results, Week 3 Picks Contest by Bengal Maniac

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bears and Patriots lose, this contest is over in week 3 and @SLINK will win.

I didn't pick the Vikings because so many did. Often, to win these things, avoiding the chalk early can improve your chances since an upset can eliminate a good chunk of the field, just like it did today.

If the Bears and Patriots lose, this contest is over in week 3 and @SLINK will win.

I didn't pick the Vikings because so many did. Often, to win these things, avoiding the chalk early can improve your chances since an upset can eliminate a good chunk of the field, just like it did today.

There is still someone that hasn't picked so even if the Bears and Pats lose, that person could move on with @SLINK if they pick.

There is still someone that hasn't picked so even if the Bears and Pats lose, that person could move on with @SLINK if they pick.

Ahhh....didn’t look for anyone who had not picked. Still, there’s a chance this is over this week. Bears are currently down two scores, so chances of that happening are even better.

I hear you, but this isn’t just another game with a big favorite going down. This was the largest upset, by the spread, in 23 years.