Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 NFL Survivor Pool Week 2 Results, Week 3 Picks Contest by Bengal Maniac

Featured Replies

  • Author
Waiting!!!

 

 

As of now, two left that have picked, but one person has not picked yet. They have until kickoff tonight to pick either teh Bucs or Steelers. If they don't, it will be you and @SLINK moving forward. I was thinking as I was entering the Vikings in teh spreadsheet, that if they lose, this contest will be over really quick. I didn't think they would lose. There really are no upsets in the NFL. A few turnovers early, like what hapened yesterday to teh Vikings and there you go.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m still in I picked the Chiefs and had every intention of choosing the Vikings and thought wouldn’t that be a kick in the butt and Buffalo got it done. Just noticed I’m in the loser elimination now because the dang saints chocked it up week 1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.