Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Godzilla dead?

Is Godzilla dead 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Godzilla dead

    • Yes
      26%
    • No
      67%
    • I will explain in the thread
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I just passed by Marshall Stadium moments ago. It looks like Trinity's still celebrating #29. I pulled over and took a video with my phone for those who couldn't make it.

  • For the foreseeable future, yes.  I've not been coy about my opinions on the HC change. It was a bad choice from the getgo.  I will not relent on that matter. He was a wonderful DC, and maybe he

  • EastSideJunkie
    EastSideJunkie

    Yes, James Quick's nephew. Just like his uncle, except he's already 6-1. Yikes!

Posted Images

I'll believe it when they lose a game in the playoffs.

He’s buried in Japan lol.

I've seen Trinity lose to X and come back to beat them in the playoffs. Never can count out Trinity's coaches.

Wounded. Certainly not dead.

 

A rematch in the playoffs could be EPIC. Much like it was when Male won the title in 2015.

He’s Just napping right now. Needs its rest for its run in late October and November.

Hoping to see a revival like 2003 or 2014 here, young team that will have much more experience by season's end. That said we definitely cannot claim to be the top team in KY at the moment.

 

Maybe by the end of the season but we have work to do.

This is the 1998 Godzilla staring Matthew Broderick. Intimidating but ultimately a huge disappointment.

This definitely looks like a down year for him but I wouldnt say he's dead

  • Author
This is the 1998 Godzilla staring Matthew Broderick. Intimidating but ultimately a huge disappointment.

 

I am thinking more like 1954 Original.

 

54.jpg

He would have to pull a “Rocky III” like comeback at this point. Scott County winning tonight doesn’t help the confidence.

He would have to pull a “Rocky III” like comeback at this point. Scott County winning tonight doesn’t help the confidence.

 

Who’s confidence? I can assure you Trinity is worried about no one other than themselves.

Godzilla has more classics than any program in this state. Godzilla is far from dead.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.