Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Boyd County 21

Featured Replies

That's some funny math you're doing there.

Paint it however you want.:thumb:

 

Its already been stated that it was a "beating" that Ashland gave Boyd tonight.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even care? :confused:

Good job seniors.

 

 

Everyone knows what FBall's intentions are in every Ashland thread.

As for the game. Congratulations to the players (most of all the seniors) of both teams for a hard fought and very competitive game.

The real reason this game and the Russell game were not played in the rain was because we were just being considerate hosts.....

 

 

We wanted you all to stay dry while you were taking your beating from the Cats. :D

 

That would be a good excuse if you were hosting a baseball game.

 

As far as part 2 of your comments, I have no idea what you're talking about?

Boy I hit this one right on the money in the predictions thread.:D Although I wouldnt have mind if Boyd had been on the 28 pt side of my prediction.

That would be a good excuse if you were hosting a baseball game.

 

As far as part 2 of your comments, I have no idea what you're talking about?

 

 

Wasn't really intended for you. Sorry

:lol: :lol:

 

You guys fight nasty...!!!

 

I feel like I'm getting to watch a knock-down drag-out family fight.

 

I LIKE IT... :ylsuper:

Wasn't really intended for you. Sorry

Now thats some funny stuff. Humor is a wonderful thing.

Too bad the "Haters" don't have much of it. :lol:

Mindreaders... Very scary.

Now thats some funny stuff. Humor is a wonderful thing.

Too bad the "Haters" don't have much of it. :lol:

 

Hey Catdaddy I was looking forward to meet you tonight,but I had to work.But thats allright I may be able to see ya fri.A good game from both teams:thumb:

Nice win for the Tomcats. Congrats on a succesful season and good luck in the playoffs.

Congrats also to Boyd Co. on giving a great effort.

Sounds like a great game, rival games like this one usually are. Congrats to the Tomcats! Your Raceland friends are behind you all the way.:thumb: :thumb:

:thumb: 100% behind our Tomcat friends.

Just got in late, and I wanted to read some comments about "the football GAME", however there seems to be very few comments about "the GAME"???

 

Pretty sad thread, sort of embarassing, did many of you all even go to the game? Most comments are not even related to the game itself, mostly at each other. Sad.

Just got in late, and I wanted to read some comments about "the football GAME", however there seems to be very few comments about "the GAME"???

 

Pretty sad thread, sort of embarassing, did many of you all even go to the game? Most comments are not even related to the game itself, mostly at each other. Sad.

 

Welcome to Bluegrass Preps!!! LOL.

WOW! I said it earlier that weird things happen in rival games and boy did they ever happen tonight. A lot of weird things I thought. Great win for the Tomcats! No one can take anything away from the Lions though. They played tough, and could have given up but they didn't. It was a GREAT game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.