Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Boyd County 21

Featured Replies

I believe we beat your red devils without so called "hand to hand blocking and tackling." :D :sssh: :eek:

 

Guess what though...Right now both Ashland and Russell are 0-0, cause it is the Postseason....We will see who goes the farthest..:thumb:

  • Replies 120
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the film and count exactly how many lineman Ashland had down field on the pass when they had the bad snap on the punt, I know I saw at least 3 lineman 15 yards down field. Poor job by the officals of getting caught up in the game and not having good mechanics.

 

 

At first I kind of wondered that also. But after I thought about it, one must realize because of the different formation and players at different positions a team could have some different numbers ( lineman in an eligible postition) and still have a different set of players' numbers than usual downfield for the........punt....or pass in this case.

Ahh Rivalry Threads. I love them. This one is almost as good as the thread after the Russell game was. Congratulations to both teams. IMO both have had succesful seasons. My personal salute to Coach Evans, he is a class act and has done wonderful things with these young group of Lions and will continue to do great things. Ugly game by the Cats but you still came out with the win. Good luck to both programs next week, may it be injury free. Tomcats lets get back on track and start playing to our ability.

 

Ready for the Royals at Putnam,

Yoter

Guess what though...Right now both Ashland and Russell are 0-0, cause it is the Postseason....We will see who goes the farthest..:thumb:

 

Probably whichever one has the easiest road, they're both pretty evenly matched teams. :thumb:

  • Author
Probably whichever one has the easiest road, they're both pretty evenly matched teams. :thumb:

They may have been early in the season but I think Russell is playin better football right now then Ashland is.

AND in the playoffs, right:thumb:

Correct. I have many friends from Boyd County. Boyd County has a proud tradition of their own and one the fans should be proud of.

I have a brother-in-law that was a former Lion & a niece that is a teacher in their school system.

They may have been early in the season but I think Russell is playin better football right now then Ashland is.

 

Your entitled to your opinion. But honestly, Russell hasn't played anyone in recent weeks that was really capable of hanging with them, with the exception of maybe Fleming.

  • Author
Your entitled to your opinion. But honestly, Russell hasn't played anyone in recent weeks that was really capable of hanging with them, with the exception of maybe Fleming.

Then why didnt Ashland beat boyd 35-0 can you explain me that one. I don't care if it is a rival game they should have beat the lions by at least 2 to 3 tds.

  • Author

If the Cats play like they did against Boyd then they will get beat worse than what they did the first time against Johnson Central if they happen to get past Mason.

Then why didnt Ashland beat boyd 35-0 can you explain me that one. I don't care if it is a rival game they should have beat the lions by at least 2 to 3 tds.[/quote

Originally Posted by GOREDDEVILS

They may have been early in the season but I think Russell is playin better football right now then Ashland is

 

Sounds like your trying to start something? Ashland didn't play very well last couple weeks, but don't try an bring the butt kicking Ashland gave Russell into this! Didn't sound like russell dominated the Fleming Co. game! ;)

  • Author
Then why didnt Ashland beat boyd 35-0 can you explain me that one. I don't care if it is a rival game they should have beat the lions by at least 2 to 3 tds.[/quote

 

 

Sounds like your trying to start something? Ashland didn't play very well last couple weeks, but don't try an bring the butt kicking Ashland gave Russell into this! Didn't sound like russell dominated the Fleming Co. game! ;)

I dont call 3 points a butt kicking:laugh: Russell also had the chance to win it and blew it.

I have a question...

 

Did Ashland just play a bad game, or is Boyd County getting that much better?

  • Author
I have a question...

 

Did Ashland just play a bad game, or is Boyd County getting that much better?

Alittle of both imo.

Alittle of both imo.

I was just curious. Thanks.

Then why didnt Ashland beat boyd 35-0 can you explain me that one. I don't care if it is a rival game they should have beat the lions by at least 2 to 3 tds.

 

You answered your own question in post #103. :thumb: Boyd is a better team than they were 6 weeks or so ago.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.