Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Boyd County 21

Featured Replies

This wasn't the best game I've seen the Tomcats play for sure, but a win is a win. Too many penalties, several questionable on both sides. I was happy for the Tomcat seniors because they're a great bunch of kids...we're sure going to miss them next year. But they're really going to have to step up their game and play like we've seen them play earlier in the season. Going to have to get the offense going and the defensive line needs to quit letting the backs through. Seniors, it's time to rally your troops so we can keep playing. I'm not ready to quit watching you play! Good game from BC.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! Some comments about the Game. As "chicken hearted eagle" said, there were some weird, or wild moments, asi in most big rival games. The Lions stepped up to the challenge, and the Tomcats met it.

 

Also, as said by "Tomcat Fan", I don't feel like either team played their "A" game, turnovers, and penalties, on both sides of the ball. Questionable penalties? Depends on what side you are on. The refs did a good job, kept the game under control, but let'em play too. I hope both teams do well in the playoffs.

Sounded like Boyd played one heck of a ballgame! Sounded being the keyword there some of us had to work tonight after having the chance to watch it last night! Congrats to BC sounded like they wanted it more than Ashland It just dosen't seem that the Tomcats play with much emotion? I know a win is a win , but I wish they would come out fired up an take control of a game from begining to end! Again congrats to BC on a good game!:thumb:

This was and U-G-L-Y ballgame IMO by the Cats tonight. These kids were just not ready to play this game. It makes me wonder why.

 

 

Me too?????????????:confused:

Also, Ashland needs to stop making the stupid penalties that they made. Over 5 false starts and a few late hits and fask masks'. That wont get it done against teams in the playoffs

GIAT and momcat may be the most vocal, but they aren't everyone.

Shhhhhhhhh. GIAT might read that.:lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k

Nice win for the Tomcats. Congrats on a succesful season and good luck in the playoffs.

Congrats also to Boyd Co. on giving a great effort.

 

AND in the playoffs, right:thumb:

Hey!! Some comments about the Game. As "chicken hearted eagle" said, there were some weird, or wild moments, asi in most big rival games. The Lions stepped up to the challenge, and the Tomcats met it.

 

Also, as said by "Tomcat Fan", I don't feel like either team played their "A" game, turnovers, and penalties, on both sides of the ball. Questionable penalties? Depends on what side you are on. The refs did a good job, kept the game under control, but let'em play too. I hope both teams do well in the playoffs.

 

 

:thumb:

I would like to see the film and count exactly how many lineman Ashland had down field on the pass when they had the bad snap on the punt, I know I saw at least 3 lineman 15 yards down field. Poor job by the officals of getting caught up in the game and not having good mechanics.

.... BC is getting back on track and this time the right way ... forget about all the spread passing stuff at a school with generally big corn feed kids ...

 

Ashland has two weeks left to become a physical team. If they cannot do this , another year will pass in Tomcat history that proves all the skilled players in the world cannot win in a game dominated by hand to hand blocking and tackling ...

 

I am hoping for an Ashland victory against JC but looking at JC's fullback in the paper , I don't expect it ...

I would like to see the film and count exactly how many lineman Ashland had down field on the pass when they had the bad snap on the punt, I know I saw at least 3 lineman 15 yards down field. Poor job by the officals of getting caught up in the game and not having good mechanics.

 

That's odd, I didn't see any, and I was looking for it too. I think the refs called a great game, just my opinion.

There were three post that called for Ashland to "dominate the ballgame" The average margin doesn't mean a thing because GIAT and momcat had it very lopsided Ashland's way, and I don't think they would predict Ohio State to beat Ashland.

 

Congrates to the Tomcats. They didn't perdict Raceland to beat them either this year. The way it looks Raceland is the best team in the area this year. :ylsuper: Good Luck in the playoffs to all area teams.

I boycoted the game last night I wanted to make sure that swift had $5.00 less in his pockets. Oh well my loss again.

 

Great game to listen to on the radio. I really enjoy listening to Mr. Dicky Martin he is so good. Great win for the Tomcats. Congratulations. Boyd County played a very good game and showed that they have a quality team. Again congratulations to both teams on fine performances. In a way I'm glad Ashland won because poor GIAT would be on suicide watch.

I boycoted the game last night I wanted to make sure that swift had $5.00 less in his pockets. Oh well my loss again.

 

Great game to listen to on the radio. I really enjoy listening to Mr. Dicky Martin he is so good. Great win for the Tomcats. Congratulations. Boyd County played a very good game and showed that they have a quality team. Again congratulations to both teams on fine performances. In a way I'm glad Ashland won because poor GIAT would be on suicide watch.

I had an extra ticket Jeepman. After sitting through a cold first half at Marshall, she bailed on me for the Ash/BC game. I would have gladly left it for you at the ticket booth.

.... BC is getting back on track and this time the right way ... forget about all the spread passing stuff at a school with generally big corn feed kids ...

 

Ashland has two weeks left to become a physical team. If they cannot do this , another year will pass in Tomcat history that proves all the skilled players in the world cannot win in a game dominated by hand to hand blocking and tackling ...

 

I am hoping for an Ashland victory against JC but looking at JC's fullback in the paper , I don't expect it ...

I believe we beat your red devils without so called "hand to hand blocking and tackling." :D :sssh: :eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.