Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Boyd County 21

Featured Replies

  • Author
You answered your own question in post #103. :thumb:

Not really Ashland still should have beat them by 2 to 3 tds. Nice try though:lol:

  • Replies 120
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really Ashland still should have beat them by 2 to 3 tds. Nice try though:lol:

 

Whatever you say boss.. :rolleyes:

  • Author
Whatever you say boss.. :rolleyes:

:fight:

Bottom Line ... Ashland has two weeks left in this season .... Ashland will never be a player in the state again until they can block and tackle with schools their size .... Don't kill the messenger ....

Now a triple overtime game is a butt kicking.:lol:

Guess what though...Right now both Ashland and Russell are 0-0, cause it is the Postseason

:thumb: Starting this friday ALL teams in ALL classes and districts are 0-0. Good luck to everyone.:thumb:

Wonder how embarassed GIAT is over this game. Win or lose it doesn't appear he is ever happy how Ashland plays? Just asking because everytime I see a post by him he is embarassed by their play.

Wonder how embarassed GIAT is over this game. Win or lose it doesn't appear he is ever happy how Ashland plays? Just asking because everytime I see a post by him he is embarassed by their play.

 

 

Maybe you need to read all the posts ( #12 ). or you're just not seeing clearly

Mindreaders... Very scary.

 

Just an observation, but after watching you post in virtually every Ashland thread ever posted on this board, it seems like deep down inside, you are really insecure, and truly envious of the Tomcat program. It just isn't healthy to harbor such feelings.

 

I watch so many posters from Russell that take great pride in what they have done over the last 30 years, and can still be happy for the other programs in the area. The fact that you absolutely MUST take every opportunity to try to attack Ashland is really pretty revealing.

 

 

Frances

I have a question...

 

Did Ashland just play a bad game, or is Boyd County getting that much better?

 

I think it was definitely a combination of both.

 

Evans is doing a good job at Boyd, and Ashland did not play with a lot of heart in this game.

 

Last night was the first time I got to see Ashland this season, and I was surprised at how little emotion they showed.

 

They could not have beaten Russell or Belfry earlier this season playing like that, so I know that they are capable of playing with intensity. If they are going to get past Mason County this weekend, they will have to get some fire back in their bellies.

 

 

Frances

I think it was definitely a combination of both.

 

Evans is doing a good job at Boyd, and Ashland did not play with a lot of heart in this game.

 

Last night was the first time I got to see Ashland this season, and I was surprised at how little emotion they showed.

 

They could not have beaten Russell or Belfry earlier this season playing like that, so I know that they are capable of playing with intensity. If they are going to get past Mason County this weekend, they will have to get some fire back in their bellies.

 

 

Frances

 

 

Yes indeed. :thumb:

Wonder how embarassed GIAT is over this game. Win or lose it doesn't appear he is ever happy how Ashland plays? Just asking because everytime I see a post by him he is embarassed by their play.

 

:lol:

Maybe you need to read all the posts ( #12 ). or you're just not seeing clearly

 

:thumb: Atta boy!

Just an observation, but after watching you post in virtually every Ashland thread ever posted on this board, it seems like deep down inside, you are really insecure, and truly envious of the Tomcat program. It just isn't healthy to harbor such feelings.

 

I watch so many posters from Russell that take great pride in what they have done over the last 30 years, and can still be happy for the other programs in the area. The fact that you absolutely MUST take every opportunity to try to attack Ashland is really pretty revealing.

 

 

Frances

:thumb: :thumb: Very well said Aunt Bea.

Wonder how embarassed GIAT is over this game. Win or lose it doesn't appear he is ever happy how Ashland plays? Just asking because everytime I see a post by him he is embarassed by their play.

 

You can also check this thread (post #29) - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=104408&highlight=ashland

 

Another (post #9) - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=103364&highlight=ashland

 

More (post#12) - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=101774&highlight=ashland

 

Post #91 - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=101333&page=2&highlight=ashland

 

Post #77 - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=100648&page=2&highlight=ashland

 

Would you like me to continue?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.