Longest You've Let Your Facial Hair Grow?

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My facial hair is at the longest it has ever been - which is not long - maybe an inch. Told the engineers that I'd measure the amount of time that it would take for them to make up their minds on how they want to design a job by my facial hair length. Needless to say - i now look like a red headed rat

I had mine trimmed off a couple months back, and probably went at least 6 months with very little trimming. It's pretty well manicured now, but before that I probably went 18 months with little to no trimming until the wife said something.

When you truly trim it off it sucks, but I'm used to where I'm at now with a small manageable beard. BTW I did use oil, but like others it felt greasy.

I've kept the scruff look since January of 2017. I never let it get more than 1/4 or so, and keep it shaped. I usually trim it back using a 0 clipper guide about every 10 days or so. I did recently shave it back in mid February, I've grown to like the scruff look, immediately let it grow back. I'm not a fan of big or long beards, as it's just too much maintenance. My wife wasn't a fan initially, but I think she's now on board with the look. I love how easy this is to take care of, and don't see me going back to clean shaven anytime soon.