Do You Have Any Recurring Dreams? If So, What Do You Think They Mean?

Science Friction

I have a few.

One is that after many years of working, I find out that I failed to take a class I was supposed to take way back in nursing school, and I had my license revoked.

Second one is that I am falling, never sure where I am falling from but it is a long fall and I know I am going to die. Think I may have died that way in a previous life?

Lastly, and more prevalent is that my teeth suddenly start to fall out until they are all gone. I wake up and feel my mouth to make sure my teeth are still there.

If I have any good recurring dreams, I sure don’t remember them.

My most recurring dream is similar to your first one. I have also had your third dream recur before. Your second dream is one that I used to have quite often when I was younger.

Haven't had any in a long time, but when I was a kid, I would have the same nightmare at least once a week.

I'd be walking out of Kroger with my Mom and as we were walking past a manhole, a fish-looking monster would pop out and rip my leg off. I'd always wake up right after it severed my limb. :lol2: :idunno:

Good God 'O Mighty !!! Did you avoid Kroger when you were a kid and having that dream?

I have the same version of a nightmare over and over again. It's the only dream I have that isn't in color and it's always at the same place with different people. I've been having it since i was a kid and now I can wake myself up from it.

I have no idea what it means.

I have the same version of a nightmare over and over again. It's the only dream I have that isn't in color and it's always at the same place with different people. I've been having it since i was a kid and now I can wake myself up from it.

I have no idea what it means.

Very interesting.

I have recurring dreams of being in a strange city by myself and either being lost or can’t remember where I parked my car. It’s not a dream that bothers me but for some reason I’ll have a dream of that type about once per month.

I've had that happen. Went to Charleston, WV once to see a Starship concert. Finally found a parking spot about a mile away. After the show, got totally lost and forgot where I parked. Finally, found it after about an hour of looking but it was pretty frightening walking around those strange streets in a very lonesome and scary looking part of town.

I've had that happen. Went to Charleston, WV once to see a Starship concert. Finally found a parking spot about a mile away. After the show, got totally lost and forgot where I parked. Finally, found it after about an hour of looking but it was pretty frightening walking around those strange streets in a very lonesome and scary looking part of town.

I think it was the mushrooms!