Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: School Shooting at FL High School

Featured Replies

So they took the dude into custody, searched him, threw him in the back of the cruiser. Then a couple minutes later, take him out of the cruiser, stand him up, put him on a stretcher, load him in an ambulance and take him to the hospital... That seems strange to me.

 

What's strange about it?

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be interested in seeing these products. Where can I find them online?

 

 

There are several and it depends on expensive, it will be an investment, but determination will have to be made after quite a bit of vetting.. We are exploring these options now. I'll post a link.

There are several and it depends on expensive, it will be an investment, but determination will have to be made after quite a bit of vetting.. We are exploring these options now. I'll post a link.

 

I sent TB&G links for different Barracuda Systems, they seem to be the best that I've seen. With a daughter-in-law that is a school teacher, I've actually already been looking at these.

Apparently the shooter has told police he pulled the fire alarm looking for a higher fatality count.

 

This is domestic terrorism. Dude should be dead by Monday.

I sent TB&G links for different Barracuda Systems, they seem to be the best that I've seen. With a daughter-in-law that is a school teacher, I've actually already been looking at these.

 

Yes I have been researching them and the following.

 

 

 

Can't get it to link.

 

Maybe now

 

[video=youtube;G56QxZEir-g]

 

It is called Rhinoware

What's strange about it?

 

Seems like the would have discovered any injuries during the intitial search. Maybe not though.

Seems like the would have discovered any injuries during the intitial search. Maybe not though.

 

They probably did, which is why they called an ambulance.

Seems like the would have discovered any injuries during the intitial search. Maybe not though.

 

I imagine that even if he wasn't injured but claimed that he was they would have to call EMS to follow protocol. Otherwise he could claim that he wasn't treated fairly, etc.

Certainly possible, there are reports of teachers and administrators among the wounded/deceased. Another thing to note is that he seems to have been following groups from Syria and Iraq on Instagram.

 

Haven't heard much, but on the news when the story first broke I noticed that the FBI was responding.

I am in Florida just North of where it happened. It is all over the news here.

 

Prayers and angels for all.

Research those and you will find they aren't what you think of when you here "Mass Shootings" Events like today come to mind when most people here the phrase "Mass Shooting." In fact for statistacle purposes it includes any event where four or more people are injured. A great deal of the Mass Shootings being referenced were Domestic Family issues that blew up.

 

While even one innocent person getting killed is horrible, those stats are kinda misleading when we think about what we think of when we hear that term.

 

4 or more being injured is significant. In 6 weeks we've had that happen 29 times. Rationalize it however makes you feel satisfied.

A misleading stat that's out there. It includes someone shooting a school bus with a pellet gun, a random bullet striking a school over the weekend and shootings in a college parking lot and several others that took place on school or college campuses when students were not present. There was one (School Shooting) fatality prior to Marshall County this year it was on the campus of Wake Forest .

 

There was a 12-year-old girl arrested for shooting two classmates in a targeted shooting, both survived.

Someone in New Orleans shot at a crowd of kids from a pickup but none were injured.

 

Sadly, we have so many now there is a database.

 

School Shootings in America Since 2

4 or more being injured is significant. In 6 weeks we've had that happen 29 times. Rationalize it however makes you feel satisfied.

 

I never rationalized it nor does it make me feel better. I was just pointing out these "Mass Shootings" everyone talk about are mostly random criminal acts, not one person walking in on unknown students or club go ers and opening fire.

Some are gang shootings, some are family domestic issues and many happen during robberies or other criminal acts.

 

Someone just walking in and opening fire, as in this case, should be the standard for mass shootings.

Haven't heard much, but on the news when the story first broke I noticed that the FBI was responding.

 

Seems pretty common for them to at least show up and offer their assistance on school shootings/mass shootings (like Vegas).

Seems pretty common for them to at least show up and offer their assistance on school shootings/mass shootings (like Vegas).

 

They were at Marshall County as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.