February 14, 20188 yr It's coming, trust me. They have already talked about how quick it can fire and how many rounds it's "can" hold, also related it to an M-16. It's certainly not an M-16. Wolf Blitzer has likely never had one in his hands but can tell you all about how violent that particular gun is. Nevermind the violent person that has to pull the trigger numerous times to cause such a tragedy. It didnt come...
February 14, 20188 yr Two Shooters in a row arrested instead of taking their own life...that is very shocking also. Are these idiots looking for some sort of notoriety from these events? Other than Columbine, I can’t think of a teenage school shooter that took his own life.
February 14, 20188 yr Author Just upped to 17 dead... So senseless. Something needs to change. I don’t know what that is, but this is just unacceptable that this keeps happening.
February 14, 20188 yr Just upped to 17 dead... So senseless. Something needs to change. I don’t know what that is, but this is just unacceptable that this keeps happening. It doesn’t happen other places, and especially at this rate. Something has to change.
February 14, 20188 yr If this is in fact a former student, I’ll assume he’s 18. He deserves the death penalty. An expedited one. Former student that was expelled. 19 years old.
February 14, 20188 yr 12 died in the school. A couple were killed outside. 2 or 3 died at the hospital.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.