February 3, 20188 yr Low skill team win too many of the same players. I hate tooting someone else's horn, but that's what the erstwhile Gametime said before the season started.
February 3, 20188 yr Bad loss, Flordia lossing makes it worse. UK has to play in SEC Championship game to get in IMO at this point, unless they pull of a few surprises.
February 3, 20188 yr I hate tooting someone else's horn, but that's what the erstwhile Gametime said before the season started. Yep. I mentioned Gametime in the update thread. He was spot on with his preseason assessment.
February 3, 20188 yr Last of the non-automatic bids are usually around 10-12 seeds. UK has no worries there.
February 3, 20188 yr Bad loss, Flordia lossing makes it worse. UK has to play in SEC Championship game to get in IMO at this point, unless they pull of a few surprises. You are funny.
February 3, 20188 yr I hate tooting someone else's horn, but that's what the erstwhile Gametime said before the season started. Where do you think I got it from lol? I didn’t want to quote him because I don’t know if he said low skill or not.
February 4, 20188 yr No one seemed to show up offensively today. There was a lot of standing around, not making the "extra" passes, ending in taking some terrible shots (Cats shot only 31.3 percent). The poor shooting included only 10% from 3 pt. rage, hitting just two of 20. I try to look for some, if any positives in a loss and did in this one. After looking at the stats, U.K. outrebounded Mizzou 40-36, as well as having more points in the paint (26-16). Also the defense didn't look too bad. U.K. forced 20 Missouri turnovers, but could only turn those into 15 points. Again, were terrible offensively and in transition. All said and done, Mizzou was the better team, at least they were today and we got an old fashion butt whoop'n. Now we have TN. coming into Rupp on Tues. night. The Vols are having a really good season so far and have already beaten the Cats once this season and we (UK) owe that bunch a beating.
February 4, 20188 yr Bad loss, Flordia lossing makes it worse. UK has to play in SEC Championship game to get in IMO at this point, unless they pull of a few surprises. This is false. Kentucky is easily in the field. They would have to lose out to not make the tournament at this point.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.