February 5, 20188 yr At least Richards got another missed dunk in as required. I just don't understand how guys 8 ft. tall can miss dunks.
February 5, 20188 yr The loss isn't that big of a deal. Missouri is a good team and Kentucky is their Super Bowl at home. I am a little concerned about John Calipari's comments after the game. He said he has some players who still refuse to pass to open teammates. That's not a great sign in February. No, they're not.
February 5, 20188 yr This is the kind of season where you just need to get in the tournament. It doesn't matter if you're a 1-seed or a 9-seed. You just need to get in and get hot at the right time. Yes, it does.
February 5, 20188 yr No, they're not. They are 15-8 and 5-5 SEC with wins over Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama. They aren't Villanova, but they aren't bad.
February 5, 20188 yr They are 15-8 and 5-5 SEC with wins over Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama. They aren't Villanova, but they aren't bad. Okay.
February 5, 20188 yr I was wondering if during the recruiting process Knox had Missouri on his list of schools that he might attend. The crowd seemed to get into his head because every time his name was mentioned on the PA the crowd booed. Just a thought. May not have had anything to do with his crummy game on that day. But the fans were sure letting him have it whenever possible.
February 5, 20188 yr I just don't understand how guys 8 ft. tall can miss dunks. There aren't any 8 ft. tall guys.
February 5, 20188 yr I was wondering if during the recruiting process Knox had Missouri on his list of schools that he might attend. The crowd seemed to get into his head because every time his name was mentioned on the PA the crowd booed. Just a thought. May not have had anything to do with his crummy game on that day. But the fans were sure letting him have it whenever possible. I do believe Missouri was a very real possible landing spot at one point late in the process.
February 5, 20188 yr I was wondering if during the recruiting process Knox had Missouri on his list of schools that he might attend. The crowd seemed to get into his head because every time his name was mentioned on the PA the crowd booed. Just a thought. May not have had anything to do with his crummy game on that day. But the fans were sure letting him have it whenever possible. I think he is friends with the Porter kid and so it was thought that Mizzou might possibly be a place where Knox would land.
February 6, 20188 yr Love Vanderbilt's motor. Wish we had him for a full year. Love his motor, HATE his shot. I shoot the ball better.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.