Missouri 69 Kentucky 60

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if during the recruiting process Knox had Missouri on his list of schools that he might attend. The crowd seemed to get into his head because every time his name was mentioned on the PA the crowd booed. Just a thought. May not have had anything to do with his crummy game on that day. But the fans were sure letting him have it whenever possible.

I was wondering if during the recruiting process Knox had Missouri on his list of schools that he might attend. The crowd seemed to get into his head because every time his name was mentioned on the PA the crowd booed. Just a thought. May not have had anything to do with his crummy game on that day. But the fans were sure letting him have it whenever possible.

I do believe Missouri was a very real possible landing spot at one point late in the process.

I think he is friends with the Porter kid and so it was thought that Mizzou might possibly be a place where Knox would land.