• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people blame the freshmen for Duke losing I can’t help but laugh at

1.) The irony

2.) The hate

3.) The bad information

4.) The jealousy

Straight up.....Duke has lost 4 games this year and are 19-4 and y’all act like Duke is trash or not any good. A blind man can watch all of those Duke losses and tell you what the problem is. Ironically it isn’t the freshmen. It’s the one y’all love to hate. But by all means, don’t let the obvious ruin the agenda.......

I am not a fan of either UK or Duke so it was a good day for me...lol. I think the Duke loss is as surprising as any Duke loss in at least 5 years (maybe 10). I mean St. Johns is 0-11 in the Big East!!! You can sugar coat it and say that they get up for Duke but you don't think they get up for their conference games? Really? How many other teams are there in the country that are "o-fer" in their conference games this year??

I also find it funny that fans of both teams are calling it a good day because the other team lost...so UK fans would rather see Duke lose than UK win and vice versa...I find that interesting...

I am not a fan of either UK or Duke so it was a good day for me...lol. I think the Duke loss is as surprising as any Duke loss in at least 5 years (maybe 10). I mean St. Johns is 0-11 in the Big East!!! You can sugar coat it and say that they get up for Duke but you don't think they get up for their conference games? Really? How many other teams are there in the country that are "o-fer" in their conference games this year??

I also find it funny that fans of both teams are calling it a good day because the other team lost...so UK fans would rather see Duke lose than UK win and vice versa...I find that interesting...

Duke fans don’t care about UK. Don’t get it twisted.

And seriously, you really think St. John’s gets up more for conference games than Duke at Madison Square Garden on national television?