Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. John’s 82 Duke 77

Featured Replies

Blue Devils probably move up to #3 with today’s loss.

 

Thought Allen was gonna come up big to finish it.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, I thought MSG was Cameron Indoor North?

St John’s was in last place in the Big East.

Wait, I thought MSG was Cameron Indoor North?

 

You thought wrong. Duke is 1-2 at Madison Square Garden this season.

St John’s was in last place in the Big East.

 

Had lost 11 straight. 10-13 entering the game.

Another rankings joke. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Hilarious.

Another rankings joke. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Hilarious.

I’m with you on that one. I really have no idea why people care so much.

I can't explain it, and there may not be facts to back it up, but it seems like no matter if St. John's is good, bad, or terrible they always play Duke tough.

I wish I could be disappointed in the loss but it was kind of expected. 10.5 point favorite was way too much. Captain Obvious here.

 

Duke is everyone’s Super Bowl and once again Grayson Allen went AWOL. I’m still not sure what is going on there. I can’t put my finger on it but you can tell he isn’t playing with that Grayson confidence.

 

Gary Trent Jr has been huge after the Christmas Break.

 

Trevon Duval is fun and maddening at the same time. For a kid who can score whenever he wants he really needs to develop his jumper and learn how to hit free throws. Once he can do those two things he will be an insane player.

 

The Twin Towers 2.0 are the Twin Towers 2.0. I LOVE watching those two play. I miss them already.

 

Can’t say enough about Shamorie Ponds. That shot he hit from NBA range late in the game while smothered by Gary Trent Jr. was awesome. Much like the shot the kid from UVA hit last week it was kind of neat to watch even though it sucked. Kid played a hell of a game today and today St. John’s was the better team. They got timely rebounds late and they hit their free throws. Good recipe for success.

 

On to the UNC game.......

I can't explain it, and there may not be facts to back it up, but it seems like no matter if St. John's is good, bad, or terrible they always play Duke tough.

 

Facts. They play them tough at Duke as well.

I’m with you on that one. I really have no idea why people care so much.

 

It’s just weird to me. I don’t get it.

Things can change, but just not feeling it with this team,even before this game Hoping for a Final 4, but could easily see this team going out in the first round. Was expecting a Redick-type of year from Allen and he is just not there

It’s just weird to me. I don’t get it.

In college football it matters to some extent, but in college basketball the rankings are basically just their for fun. They mean nothing.

Another rankings joke. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Hilarious.

 

If I had a nickel for every time over the last 15 years this (joke?) has been used and also when some one says my whole day and weekend has been made wonderful because of a Duke loss, would be a rich,rich man

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.