Campbell County/Sacred Heart 2/2 predictions

Who wins this game  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

I was really looking forward to this game early on. Now with the loss to Highlands the close game with Holmes i think maybe the 3 Sr's as good as they are may be getting worn out. I hope not I would like to see a good game.

If the role players play anything like they did last night this game will be close (Holbrook, Wells and Miller combined for 33 points). Also this poll is premature since they play a big district game against Scott tomorrow.

If the role players play anything like they did last night this game will be close (Holbrook, Wells and Miller combined for 33 points). Also this poll is premature since they play a big district game against Scott tomorrow.

It is, but it started in the Campbell County/Holmes thread. Didn’t want that thread to be hijacked.

Lady Camels need to get is figured out quick. They have not been looking so hot lately.

It's hard to be "up" for every game. But I have a feeling that CC will play their best against SHA. I look for it to be a battle decided late in the contest. If there is any foul trouble that could be the deciding factor either way.