Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 West Virginia 76

Featured Replies

Another point, Vanderbilt brings a lot of energy and plays with great effort but his inability to put the ball in the basket can be frustrating. He shoots a hook like he's playing beer pong.

 

I know this sounds critical but I believe with his effort and an added scoring effort this team can be one of the best teams in the country.

 

I like my team, always had.

 

I think I'm having a great day. Watched Duke and North Carolina lose on their home court earlier. Then watched KY come from 17 points down to win their game.

 

Told my wife that I was leaving. Going to the store to buy the biggest cigar they have!! :thumb:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me as well, sometimes I lean a little to the glass half full point of view, but I also don’t look at my teams through rose colored glasses either, before today the cats haven’t showed me a lot to get excited about, except maybe the Louisville game.

 

Just got to be a believer in them. We will still have some bumps in the road coming up but with the comeback win today. You have to believe in them.

 

We haven't really had a full roster of players till a few games back when Vanderbilt started to play. If everyone can stay healthy, I think they will make some noise come tourney time..

Just got to be a believer in them. We will still have some bumps in the road coming up but with the comeback win today. You have to believe in them.

 

We haven't really had a full roster of players till a few games back when Vanderbilt started to play. If everyone can stay healthy, I think they will make some noise come tourney time..

 

I sure hope your right, my scale tipped a little more to your like of thinking today for sure.

The blocks Konate had were majestic, that skill will allow him to make a ton of cash.

Yep, they're just like the 2013 team.

Me as well, sometimes I lean a little to the glass half full point of view, but I also don’t look at my teams through rose colored glasses either, before today the cats haven’t showed me a lot to get excited about, except maybe the Louisville game.

 

It's not looking through rose colored glasses. Just because someone doesn't think a team is horrible and flat bad. Then use how they are playing in January as reason to say this team won't do much in the tournament. That is not being realistic either. Because how a team is in January is not how they are in March. Especially under cal. People for some reason say can't wait to see how this team is after Camp Cal. That's silly imo. Under Cal this team usually struggles in January under cal. His teams usually don't play their best until mid February and Beyond. So it's not looking through rose colored glasses. It's looking at precedent under Cal. Shoot I called what people reactions would be in January back in December. It's just the traditional path his teams take.

It's not looking through rose colored glasses. Just because someone doesn't think a team is horrible and flat bad. Then use how they are playing in January as reason to say this team won't do much in the tournament. That is not being realistic either. Because how a team is in January is not how they are in March. Especially under cal. People for some reason say can't wait to see how this team is after Camp Cal. That's silly imo. Under Cal this team usually struggles in January under cal. His teams usually don't play their best until mid February and Beyond. So it's not looking through rose colored glasses. It's looking at precedent under Cal. Shoot I called what people reactions would be in January back in December. It's just the traditional path his teams take.

 

Your points are valid, and yes I’ve seen this phenomenon with them before, but in my opinion, this bunch just seemed different, almost like they didn’t care.

Pass the crow this way

 

I'm in Dallas right now. I'll try to find a good Tex-Mex recipe for you.

Just watched coach Cal post game interview and he stated that PJ was injured is why he didn't play . Didn't say what the injury was.

.

 

Maybe so, but PJ could not play in this game. He was just not tough enough physically or mentally. Bully got bullied. Big win for the Cats though. Growing up a bit I think. 18-18, Wow! Go Cats.

Once Vanderbilt starts making shots....11 boards in 11 minutes.

Your points are valid, and yes I’ve seen this phenomenon with them before, but in my opinion, this bunch just seemed different, almost like they didn’t care.

 

Fair enough. Bad play and not caring is something myself and @voiceofreason discussed a lot with other at end of the Bengals season. How a lot of times bad play can be confused with bad effort. If any team plays bad people always say effort. However a team could play as hard as they can, but you never hear someone say man they played hard but just didn't play good.

 

Some games this year I do think it was effort because they didn't know how to play with the effort needed. However effort wise they are figuring it out but they will still have some games where they look bad even if it's not effort.

Once Vanderbilt starts making shots....11 boards in 11 minutes.

 

Agreed.

Once Vanderbilt starts making shots....11 boards in 11 minutes.

 

Reminds me of myself at the YMCA, 10 boards, 4 blocks, 5 fouls every game and 2-4 points lol.

It’s amazing what one win can do for perception.

It’s amazing what one win can do for perception.

 

Personally I'm not there yet. West Virginia has showed in recent weeks that they are perfectly capable of giving a game away in the second half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.