January 28, 20188 yr Every mock draft I have seen has Knox already in the lottery (9-11). He was never out of it. :lol2:
January 28, 20188 yr This was the 2nd game today a team came from 17 behind to take the lead, but unlike the first game, the team coming from behind went on to win. This was a huge win for Kentucky(16-5) even with W.Va(16-5) limped into this one(Losing 2 of 3 entering this one) Leading Kentucky with 34 points was,Kevin Knox(Tampa, Fl) he hit 11-17 shots from the field. As a team the Cats shot just 44.8% of their overall shots. Knox added 7 boards.Hamidou Diallo(Queens, NY) added 13 points. The Kentucky bench saw 4 players get in and they scored 19 points. For the struggling Mountaineers,Jevon Carter(Matchwood, Ill)had 26 points and 7 assist.James Bolden(Covington, Ky) came off of the bench to score 17 points. In all the W,Va bench played 6 players and totaled 26 points. For the game WVA connected on a dismal 39.7% of their shots. Total fouls,23 WVA-20 Kentucky.
January 28, 20188 yr Best regular season win for Cal since he's been at UK? Unreal effort in the 2nd half. Interesting that Washington didn't play the last 10 mins. I like my team. I honestly forgot that. What’s the story?
January 28, 20188 yr Best regular season win for Cal since he's been at UK? Unreal effort in the 2nd half. Interesting that Washington didn't play the last 10 mins. I like my team. I thought the same thing. A few games ago Cal said we need him on the floor...:idunno: Knox was amazing. Love that kid. Just pure guts and heart is what the Cats showed in the 2nd half.
January 28, 20188 yr I honestly forgot that. What’s the story? Probably due to Nick Richards playing well. Good news is Washington was fully engaged on the sidelines and in the huddles.
January 28, 20188 yr I was at work and got a call from my Tampa Catholic friend asking if I was watching. When I got through explaining my situation, she said, "K's blowing up!". Then hung up. Sorry I missed it. Go Big Blue!!
January 28, 20188 yr After my prediction poll prediction .....this is the finest tasting serving of crow that I've had, and that's quite a few. U.K. grew up some in the 2nd half, these young kids made a statement by stageing a comeback from 10 turnovers in the first 10 min. and 17 down at one point to winning in one of the toughest venues in NCAA bb to win at. K. Knox, with his 34pts tonight, started to grow up and actually wasn't backing down when someone put a body on him. This was an overall TEAM effort in the 2nd half that ratted WVU. 79 % at the FT line came up huge, 18/18 ft's in the 2nd half was a big factor in this one. Funny how making shots helps .
January 28, 20188 yr Well even though i have fully expected them to be playing very well come March. I thought this would be a bad ugly loss. Great win! Another game and another game they have shown flashes. Just need that consistent effort for the whole game now.
January 28, 20188 yr Best regular season win for Cal since he's been at UK? Unreal effort in the 2nd half. Interesting that Washington didn't play the last 10 mins. I like my team. Just watched coach Cal post game interview and he stated that PJ was injured is why he didn't play . Didn't say what the injury was. .
January 28, 20188 yr Just watched coach Cal post game interview and he stated that PJ was injured is why he didn't play . Didn't say what the injury was. . Yes, it looks like it's being said that he has a knee contusion. I like Washington and believe he can help this team win, just like the Miss. St. game. I hope he comes back healthy.
January 28, 20188 yr Another point, Vanderbilt brings a lot of energy and plays with great effort but his inability to put the ball in the basket can be frustrating. He shoots a hook like he's playing beer pong. I know this sounds critical but I believe with his effort and an added scoring effort this team can be one of the best teams in the country. I like my team, always had.
January 28, 20188 yr Wow! Count me as one that didn’t think it was possible! WAY TO GO CATS Yep, same here. But I'm more than happy to be wrong. Really gutsy win for the young Cats.
January 28, 20188 yr Yep, same here. But I'm more than happy to be wrong. Really gutsy win for the young Cats. Me as well, sometimes I lean a little to the glass half full point of view, but I also don’t look at my teams through rose colored glasses either, before today the cats haven’t showed me a lot to get excited about, except maybe the Louisville game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.