Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 West Virginia 76

Featured Replies

Final. What a great 2nd half by the Cats hopefully this will be a springboard for the remainder of the year.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:idunno:

What a Herculean effort by Knox. Maybe he’s ready to play into the lottery now?

Wow! Count me as one that didn’t think it was possible! WAY TO GO CATS

  • Author

Cats stepped up and was 18-18 from the line in the 2nd half. Hopefully the young Cats grew up some tonight.

When you make free throws good things happen. Fact.

Like I said in the prediction thread as bad as WV is offensively it wouldn’t surprise me if UK won.

Very proud of the Cats

 

I am going to say that I should aspire to be a better person but, I find complete satisfaction is seeing West Virginia get beat with all their asinine showboat behavior.

Great win, now let's get two SEC wins next week.

UK (-10) turnovers (+15) boards. WVU shoots 10 more shots, UK goes nuts at the FT line in 2nd half (18-18) , and JWILL picked the Cats. Im dumbfounded. Cats win. Pass the crow this way

Best regular season win for Cal since he's been at UK?

 

Unreal effort in the 2nd half.

 

Interesting that Washington didn't play the last 10 mins.

 

I like my team.

What a Herculean effort by Knox. Maybe he’s ready to play into the lottery now?

 

Every mock draft I have seen has Knox already in the lottery (9-11).

Unfortunately for me this is what WVU offense has done to cause 3-4 losses this year

Also, great game by Bolden. I thought he forced a little towards the end but their half court offense just couldn't do it tonight. He made some big shots and I can't wait to watch the rest of his career.

Very impressive 2nd half. Attack the pressure and the offensive glass and WVU becomes rather ordinary. They simply can't run quality half court O if the pressure isn't working...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.