Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 West Virginia 76

Featured Replies

Once Vanderbilt starts making shots....11 boards in 11 minutes.

 

That is just amazing. Coach Cal said they haven't figured out yet how to get him more involved offensively. He told Vanderbilt, " You draw up and play for you and we will use it." It will really help when he plays well on both ends of the court.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanderbilt 11 rebounds in 11 minutes of play. WOW!!! He brings a lot of energy and heart into the game with his hustle and play. Now,.....if only he learns to shoot the ball instead of pushing, or throwing it, at the basket.

But I like what I’ve seen so far of him other than his not being able to score.

Personally I'm not there yet. West Virginia has showed in recent weeks that they are perfectly capable of giving a game away in the second half.

I’m not there yet as far as thinking they are going to make a run I still want to see 40 minutes, but I had already chalked WV as a loss. I wasn’t worrying about making a run, I was legitimately concerned they would continue to slide and potentially miss the tournament. I’m confident that this team is at least capable of making a run now.

I’m not there yet as far as thinking they are going to make a run I still want to see 40 minutes, but I had already chalked WV as a loss. I wasn’t worrying about making a run, I was legitimately concerned they would continue to slide and potentially miss the tournament. I’m confident that this team is at least capable of making a run now.

 

Would you consider the UL game to have been forty minutes.

Would you consider the UL game to have been forty minutes.
That would probably be the closest thing to a full 40 minute game they have played all year.

I feel like I need to give Nick Richards some love because I've been tough on him at points throughout the year. He played some solid minutes on Saturday.

Didn't get to watch, but took a look at my phone and saw them down 18 in the first half, and then 15 at halftime and figured it was over.

 

Very happy to see this team battle back in the toughest environment they're going to see all season by far. Team may have grown up this weekend. Very interested to see how they come out Tuesday night, but more specifically how they fair Saturday on the road against a depleted Missouri team.

Brian Evans

‏ @KSRBEvans

2h2 hours ago

 

Jarred Vanderbilt rebounding *34%* of UK's misses when he's in the game. Doesn't have enough minutes to qualify, but if he did he'd be the nation's leader in Offensive Rebound Rate by a wide margin.

Brian Evans

‏ @KSRBEvans

2h2 hours ago

 

Jarred Vanderbilt rebounding *34%* of UK's misses when he's in the game. Doesn't have enough minutes to qualify, but if he did he'd be the nation's leader in Offensive Rebound Rate by a wide margin.

 

That seems good. Is that good?

Brian Evans

‏ @KSRBEvans

2h2 hours ago

 

Jarred Vanderbilt rebounding *34%* of UK's misses when he's in the game. Doesn't have enough minutes to qualify, but if he did he'd be the nation's leader in Offensive Rebound Rate by a wide margin.

 

Love the way that he attacks the glass!

I think we are starting to see the difference that the addition of Vanderbilt has made on the team.

That seems good. Is that good?

 

Dennis Rodman like.

I think we are starting to see the difference that the addition of Vanderbilt has made on the team.

....not the least of which IMO is making them all play harder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.