Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Williamson to Duke

Featured Replies

Orlando Antigua back?

 

Barbee out, as to who comes in who knows but Cal must get susperstars back in Lexington.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K is absolutely crushing Cal on the recruiting trail.

 

And just a few short years ago talk was that coach K would never recruit one and dones. My how times have changed.

Start the Duke could beat the 76ers talk.

 

I know it’s a joke, but I can’t allow you to talk about a playoff team like that unchecked. Philly did their time as punching bag of the NBA. No mas. #TrustTheProcess

Maybe the media will starting talking about Coach K now like they have Coach Cal for the past 7+ years.

 

No way, not the media golden boy.

  • Author
Barbee is definitely out. That writing is on the wall.

 

He's my first guess as well, but any particular reason you feel the writing is on the wall for him?

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I really like how RJ, Cam and Zion compliment each other. Very different skill sets that should mesh well together...

You’ve obviously watched all 3 play and I know you don’t buy into rankings, but in your eyes are these the top 3 players in the class?

Couldn’t have cut it at UK anyway... :lol2:

You’ve obviously watched all 3 play and I know you don’t buy into rankings, but in your eyes are these the top 3 players in the class?

 

Clearly the top 3...

World Wide Wes is going to have to head back out on the recruiting trail.lol

Who will Duke have back next year to compliment these newbies? Obviously a few will leave for the pros and Grayson graduates.

Who will Duke have back next year to compliment these newbies? Obviously a few will leave for the pros and Grayson graduates.

 

I really like Javin DeLaurier at the 4/5 with the 4 freshmen coming in. Interested to see if Bolden decides to come back or not.

 

Goldwire and O'Connell will give them decent guard depth off the bench but I still think they need to get a shooter (Romeo Langford??) to complete this class.

And just a few short years ago talk was that coach K would never recruit one and dones. My how times have changed.

 

And that was always crazy talk.

I really like Javin DeLaurier at the 4/5 with the 4 freshmen coming in. Interested to see if Bolden decides to come back or not.

 

Goldwire and O'Connell will give them decent guard depth off the bench but I still think they need to get a shooter (Romeo Langford??) to complete this class.

 

I hope Bolden does come back but if he transfers then I get it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.