Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Williamson to Duke

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I really like how RJ, Cam and Zion compliment each other. Very different skill sets that should mesh well together...

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I really like how RJ, Cam and Zion compliment each other. Very different skill sets that should mesh well together...

 

Will be interesting on who goes pro on this team this year. They could be scary good if some stay.

Coach K and Duke are ruining college basketball.....

Wow K is the new Cal. Cal has to make a staff change.

  • Author
Will be interesting on who goes pro on this team this year. They could be scary good if some stay.

 

That might be some wishful thinking. They should be improved if some of the bigs stay, but I don't know about scary good.

Duke has gotten past the Sweet 16 three times since 2004. Maybe they can get there next year.

Maybe the media will starting talking about Coach K now like they have Coach Cal for the past 7+ years.

 

Nope. Cal plays the media and loves the spotlight, with it comes all the criticisms. Coach K only makes media appearances when he has too. K won't be on the same level of Cal in regards to that ever.

Was UK even second? Sure seems like Clemson was the smoke screen.

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I really like how RJ, Cam and Zion compliment each other. Very different skill sets that should mesh well together...

 

What’s the word on the recruiting trail, parents want to be able to say their kid went to prestigious Duke for a year, or is Capel on a ridiculous hot streak?

What’s the word on the recruiting trail, parents want to be able to say their kid went to prestigious Duke for a year, or is Capel on a ridiculous hot streak?

 

Duke staff is kicking UK staffs tail. Who is the ace at UK right now? Payne is getting killed for the elite kids...

  • Author
Duke staff is kicking UK staffs tail. Who is the ace at UK right now? Payne is getting killed for the elite kids...

 

There has been a significant drop off in the front court recruits and development over the past 3 years. Orlando Antigua has been gone since 2014, I believe that's what's missing for Cal.

I predict change in the offseason.

I predict change in the offseason.

 

Orlando Antigua back?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.