Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Kentucky Predictions

Cats and Cards Who Wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Cats and Cards Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until the Cats learn to play some defense I don't see them winning many games against quality opponents.

 

 

Louisville 87

 

Kentucky 82

Louisville is unbelievably soft.

 

Cats win by 10.

Louisville is unbelievably soft.

 

Cats win by 10.

 

:lol2:

 

Getting deep in here.

Wouldn’t be surprising if either wins/loses at this point. Hoping for a Cards win.

Cats 84

Cards 75

It’s a home game but I’m going with Louisville by 3 points.

 

The style of offense and defense that UK exhibed in the UCLA game reminded me of an AAU or All Star game. Poor shot selection, not enough patience, and no defense. The Bruins made twelve 3’s and most without a defender within 10 feet of them. No effort or intensity on D.

 

Until that style of play changes they are going to struggle in nearly every game vs the rest of their schedule.

Everyone is basing way too much on the UCLA game.

Everyone is basing way too much on the UCLA game.

 

What should we base it on? They've played an incredibly weak schedule. The two teams they've played that were either ranked or have been ranked they have lost to. They have no quality wins.

I haven’t watched UK at all this year, nor could I name one person on their team – regardless, I think they’ll beat UofL fairly easily, lol. Just have that feeling.

I haven’t watched UK at all this year, nor could I name one person on their team – regardless, I think they’ll beat UofL fairly easily, lol. Just have that feeling.

 

I root for UK and I don't know if I could name more than one or two players. I just can't get into this bunch of strangers. Plus, they seem to have no desire to play defense. NKU might get them this time around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.